Password issues and such ( you know )

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, $300 PS 1 pm password got screwed up. Yes, Poker itself can be frustrating enough. After running around town to get some supplies, work done, I get back in time to try to register. Password doesnt get posted until 5minutes before the start. But the wrong password is posted and I refresh looking for the updated password untill registration closes. Perhaps the ticket plan would be in order, I know the issues are password pirates, Idiots who share the password, Its a tell one tell all world. So the disappointment aside I appreciate the effort and would like to help. I am not too bad with scheduleing , spreadsheets, but at present working shift work and not that ambishous as I get older. If there is anything you need help with Please advise. I mean, a spread sheet that highlights the password on a schedule or just a cleaner schedule may help. But since I have no understanding or knowlegde of the system in use I feel helpless to advise and not sould like a complaint.
Tammy is doing a job that I am sure seems thankless.

Thank you for your work and dedication
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:​

Last edited:
mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We've discussed this on the forum many times, usually after a leak and tickets are not a option. And the majority of us don't want late registration because that gave more time for passwords to be shared out. Today was just unfortunate. Normally the system here works fine.