Operation Micro-millions Starts Tonight!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening All,

tonight starts my quest and aim to be ITM and profitable after this event. Event 18 tonight is a $1.10 rebuy and previous experience has taught me that in the first period before the break - its an all in bun fight as players look to establish a stack before the final buy in.
Good tactics, good hand selection and position are crucial as picking your moment goes out of the window with multi way callers and complete novices playing speculative hands to try and win...(nothing like our CC freerolls! :) )

I am also playing the mini battle royale progressive KO so come say hi if you are also playing and i will see you all in the $100 CC freeroll and also rail my man in the league as the pirate multi tables tonight.

Regards

Pirateglenn

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pirate crush one of them games lots of really loose players you can do well if play solid will probably play event 20 and 21 myself when children are put to bed nice money up top Event 19 do not know 8 game might play:dontknow:
Tough Marathon though good luck.:)

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lightning strikes twice at Micro Millions

Good morning/Afternoon and Evening Cardschat Fans,

I am playing all events this micro millions as historically, i have done well in this series in past few years.
I have taken time off work and scheduled my day to play and yesterday saw me get close in 2 tourneys where i was within 50-100 places of cashing only to get a monster hand which i will play always and both times i got donked on lol.

My KK v JQ off and he hits 2 pr

AA V K10 and he makes a straight on the river 9 - K

I am playing currently so if you find me and are playing - say hi!

Regards

Pirateglenn

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many good tournaments until the end of the month, I want to play in most of tyay, I hope to achieve good results, why not the best so far! Good luck to all !

M

MrTerek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning/Afternoon and Evening Cardschat Fans,

I am playing all events this micro millions as historically, i have done well in this series in past few years.
I have taken time off work and scheduled my day to play and yesterday saw me get close in 2 tourneys where i was within 50-100 places of cashing only to get a monster hand which i will play always and both times i got donked on lol.

My KK v JQ off and he hits 2 pr

AA V K10 and he makes a straight on the river 9 - K

I am playing currently so if you find me and are playing - say hi!

Regards

Pirateglenn

Good luck and see u at the table CC