Online USA

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm to the point I've given up on ignition and I'll never play at Global again. I don't see any point in trying Brovada sine it's now just another ignition? Any suggestions on where else to try? Also any recommendations on the best card or bank to use for those type transactions?

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats wrong with Ignition? Yes if you don't like Ignition than don't play on Bovada because it's on the exact same network and runs exactly the same. Right now is the slowest time of the year for online poker with most people enjoying the nice weather so there are less players around and less activity. Depending on what you are looking for you could also check out Americas Cardroom or Betonline. Another option would be to check out Carbon Poker but I don't know if they are accepting new customers right now.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just tried of every time I have to best of it preflop it seems second best always wins last 6 times I've started with pocket aces the under pair flops a set? Same with Kings best hand doesn't seem to ever win.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fact-Collusion is rampant.
My belief-boards are scripted.