Online system

LingCod907

LingCod907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing online recently. Is it me or do you all noticed that online tends to have more sucks out and lucky one timers compared to live games. My thoughts is this. It’s seems this site I’ve played makes it interesting instead the river being blank. Yes there are many times the river blank, but in 60/40 case.
Anyways just like to see what you all thought on this

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
There are a lot more players in online poker than there are players playing live poker. But there are a lot of professionals playing online poker, so I wouldn't say that everything is so bad here. On the other hand, in online poker, you are much more likely to meet novice players who play according to their own, incomprehensible logic: they play hands that no one would play, take risks, go all in, bluff. This complicates the game online.
But in general, if you look into it, both live poker and online poker have their pros and cons. So don't be so categorical, try it.:)
Everything is known in comparison.:cool:

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's possible to play 50k hands and end up down 100 buy ins on just all in EV. You are probably just getting unlucky.

LingCod907

LingCod907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's possible to play 50k hands and end up down 100 buy ins on just all in EV. You are probably just getting unlucky.

I’ve been unlucky, got my one timers, and seen people have same thing. I know online more hands played. I just didn’t know if it was me or not that river online kills people.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Be very careful about what you've seen in the early days of your online poker life. Far too many players begin to think about how things are rigged by the poker sites. Don't go there. If you think the sites are manipulating the cards for some nefarious reason, then you must withdraw your money and leave that site.
Most large web sites have no viable reason to 'juice up' the game and favour one player over another. The risk of being caught in such a venture is not worth it when considered against the cash cow they have - the rake.
You are playing at least twice as many hands per hour than in a live game. You will see twice as many suckouts, bad beats, and weird hands compared to a live game.
Relax, play your game, and good luck.
There is more than one thread in Cardschat dedicated to such nonsense. Do yourself a favour and DON'T bother reading them.

LingCod907

LingCod907

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Be very careful about what you've seen in the early days of your online poker life. Far too many players begin to think about how things are rigged by the poker sites. Don't go there. If you think the sites are manipulating the cards for some nefarious reason, then you must withdraw your money and leave that site.
Most large web sites have no viable reason to 'juice up' the game and favour one player over another. The risk of being caught in such a venture is not worth it when considered against the cash cow they have - the rake.
You are playing at least twice as many hands per hour than in a live game. You will see twice as many suckouts, bad beats, and weird hands compared to a live game.
Relax, play your game, and good luck.
There is more than one thread in Cardschat dedicated to such nonsense. Do yourself a favour and DON'T bother reading them.

I understand more hands per hour playing online. I’ve also notice more crazy hands being played. But I hear what your saying.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing online recently. Is it me or do you all noticed that online tends to have more sucks out and lucky one timers compared to live games. My thoughts is this. It’s seems this site I’ve played makes it interesting instead the river being blank. Yes there are many times the river blank, but in 60/40 case.
Anyways just like to see what you all thought on this

That's the beauty of online poker here, you can see a lot of interesting things in more time than in live poker.