R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Once i 3 bet villain with AK he calls tge flop was KQ 6 rainbow. Once I saw the flop i thought he had KQ... So i checked he bet 0.5 pot bet i thought it will be dumb to fold so called . brick turn and he put me allin and showed kq... I was like wtf,, exact hand i knew he had
This has happened to me a few times, we need to be prepared to deal with these situations and not let them shake us. And in this way we can evolve more and more in games.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi.
Unfortunately, time is always not enough.
I play 3-4 hours a day, and still I think it is too little for progress.
Good luck.
They say that the ideal is to play between 6 and 8 hours a day. Is there anything that will keep you from doing this? I have an App that marks how many hours I have played per day.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Reading a lot of post that the online game is rigged. For me, I like a
bowl of Lucky Charms. They are magically delicious.
I did not quite understand, could you explain your answer better, where did you read about it and what did you mean at the end of your post?

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have learnt to fear floping 2 pairs. It seems that 9/10 times I lose to a flush or straight. It never turns into a full house, and will most likely lose. I point it out because 2 pairs is not a bad hand...unless I flop it.

Another is a straight that is just one card short on flop. I read something about not enough equity or something :) but if it comes up I toss that isht so fast. Then again I try to do my best to not chase cards, but I go stupid too often.

How about when you have the best hand pre turn, but soon as you call the other player, turn; one pair.....river; second pair and you lose. ALWAYS after they give you a nice hand on the flop.

Yaaay online poker consistency!!
In fact the full house is dangerous. The good thing is to be nuts, and you have to learn how to cut losses as soon as possible, and also to extract as much chips from your opponent in a certain hand. Sometimes it is necessary to give the opponent the opportunity to make a mistake.

r_iiiichard

r_iiiichard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well my ritual is to fill a bottle of water every 55 min and try not to forget to wear the glasses, it makes a lot of difference rs.

GL

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have to have a jar of peanut butter on my desk before I grind. I don't know why but it's just party of my ritual for poker.
I remembered a ritual, I always have to be watching a newspaper on television when I start my daily poker session, and I see how the markets and quotations of oil, gold and scholarships around the world are.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe some online poker sites have a bad beat function that is triggered when a player goes allin where the big stack in the hand takes out the lesser chip stack.
I get that impression sometimes. Is there any basis in this? Does anyone know of any regulatory bodies that accompany these companies, and if they exist, please give me the website to verify.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not really any superstitions but I would definitely not underestimate people's paranoia when it comes to bad beats on certain sites. People just can't seem to realize that even days with super bad beats where they do the math and it's like a 1/1000 chance to be put in so many bad spots at once is statistically going to happen all the time. It is understandable given that there is a pretty big disconnect from your money being pixels on a computer screen and utter lack of empathy when it decidedly says "Welp guess you lost all your money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "
Players tend to remember only the bad plays. It is also necessary to compute the plays where he was not the favorite to win the hand and ended up winning. After I started doing that, I saw things balancing, that is, we are the authors of unexpected and winning plays all the time in unplanned situations. Look:
You have Ac2c, if you play a hand like this in the expectation of flush or sequence and not to crack the 2, but eventually it can happen if you crack the 2 or even if you make a block.

r_iiiichard

r_iiiichard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In fact the full house is dangerous. The good thing is to be nuts, and you have to learn how to cut losses as soon as possible, and also to extract as much chips from your opponent in a certain hand. Sometimes it is necessary to give the opponent the opportunity to make a mistake.

Very wise. I have improved my poker knowledge, thanks for your comments. It is very difficult to let the villain complete the flush when he has a sequence or two pairs, it is best to be crazy. All in vain if the villain has no notion of game, then I prefer to leave the hand.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm extremely superstitious when it comes to online poker.. during a tournament with rebuy I will go all in against lower stack than me because of the itm
I'm extremely cautious when I'm in the bubble, and I'm able to give up even from AA so I do not fall at that moment, because that would make me very frustrated, having played so far and not getting into the awards.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do not have superstitions in poker and in life either. This all just makes it difficult to understand the correctness of things and actions.
Although poker can be expressed mathematically, the lack of accuracy to make predictions is what leaves this game with intriguing beauty. We have to always prepare for the worst so that the worst will never happen.

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My online poker superstition is that if you win 2 preflop allins in a row then you're very unlikely to win the 3rd.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if we would read more about poker we would learn that bad luck, superstition and other kind of this stuff doesn't exist. Instead of this we would know about variance and aleatory of poker that they are "similar" to "bad luck". :)

agrivion

agrivion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what you mean, you know he has it and yet you call. Same with the fools that keep raising and raising putting you all in. Only to see they didnt even have a pair.

agrivion

agrivion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My superstition is flopping 2 pairs or starting w JJ. I know they are dead in the water no matter what. But the bad thing is I still bet them because...cmon, not the worst hands. Unless I have them..then :(

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My little brother thinks waiting for the beep to happen 5 times is lucky.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is very wrong. Tell him its 6 times.