Online Poker problems ...

V

VKR86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been wondering for way too long now...
I noticed a while ago that after i add money to my 888 account for a few days i'll get ''good'' cards and be in the money 10-20x what i put in (+better results in the spin of the day). And then after a week or so i'll get bad deals after bad deals and then ''good'' cards that look safe until the turn, and then like the careless online player i go in way to hard or call a bet way out of my comfort zone only to see the river come flooding in too drown me :). I still play since the money i use for my online playing comes from live poker and i'm in the money still on that front. However has anyone else noticed that this is the case for 888?
I've been testing the waters and 888 just has what i've found to be the best program for what it is(almost no disconnections or freezing) and am still only maybe a -$200 over the last few years and not a frequent online player compared to some but i'm interested in doing more online i just don't want to be throwing money into the fire..

And anyone have any suggestions as too what site i should be testing besides 888?

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you just play smarter when u first deposit because you are still viewing it as your money? Then as u get a win here, or there.. or start losing... your play differs? Or you could possibly just run into bad streaks, which happen of course.