Online poker more difficult now

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, due to the fact that there is more information about the game on the Internet, so only work on yourself and your game will bring you results.

vonabruch

vonabruch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more and more players come to online poker every year, someone plays well, someone does not play well, someone is lucky and a vision in a certain hand .. that's why poker is interesting. I wish you to develop and enjoy playing poker

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker has become much more difficult because it becomes more popular, the players got better, there are fewer freerolls, games have become more expensive and it is harder now to make money

thebigdrodney

thebigdrodney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of players are studying the game now instead of playing BINGO. Which in the end, I find makes you a better player, in my opinion.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are too many maniacs around now, many want to be the aggressive. Poker style is cyclic, i.e. Now is time to be tight, if you know what I mean. Dan Harrington is the king style, more than never.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on line poker more difficult

Rigged:

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting question…. I don’t think it’s more difficult now. I do believe there’s more technology involved that can manipulate outcomes now.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Poker has become more difficult, as the number of new players has increased in different poker rooms, many people want to make money from it and play poker than to play simple computer games that do not bring any income.