Online Poker in the United States

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am working on educating myself on what has happened up to now with regards to the UIGEA and the Wire Act. I also want to learn everything that has been done to try to change the Governments stance on the issue. I have found some information but I am sure with all the poker players at this site I can find more. My intention is to learn as much as possible and then gain support to make a change. I am not a lobbyist nor do I have a lot of money to put into this. What I do have is a desire to see change and the will to put in time to make it happen. If there is someone better suited to leading this effort I am willing to help them in any way that I can. I see a lot of people complain about the way things are in the United States and I feel that if you have the time and energy to complain, why not use that energy towards making something happen.

P

Pokerlover55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is my favorite game. I’ve been playing it for 5 years. I can’t call myself an experienced player, but I have already learned how to get rewards for games