Online Poker Hack freeze your call button...Beware!!

RiverRick

RiverRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can hack your call button and make it so you can not call a bet. Example I have pocket AA raise big and get called. Villain goes all in on a dry board and all of a sudden your call button does not work. Has happened multiple times on a site I will not name. I'll give them a chance to fix it. Just beware of it and report it if it happens to you.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They can hack your call button and make it so you can not call a bet. Example I have pocket AA raise big and get called. Villain goes all in on a dry board and all of a sudden your call button does not work. Has happened multiple times on a site I will not name. I'll give them a chance to fix it. Just beware of it and report it if it happens to you.

Hope they save me from a bad call as well so it all evens out.

Seriously, how do you think you got hacked? Did you download some pirate bay poker stuff or what? Time to get Malwarebytes.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That sounds like a bad connection to me. I've had it happen a few times since covid19 started.

RiverRick

RiverRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Seriously, how do you think you got hacked? Did you download some pirate bay poker stuff or what? Time to get Malwarebytes.

The kid said he did it and thought it was funny. He said I shouldn't be mad since we're only playing for pennies. He got cussed out.

RiverRick

RiverRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Ddos attack is what another dude said. I have no idea. Sucked though. Happened twice in a day. When I had AA and KK. Bet huge. Flop comes weak. They go all in and freeze your call button. Sinister stuff.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ddos attack is what another dude said. I have no idea. Sucked though. Happened twice in a day. When I had AA and KK. Bet huge. Flop comes weak. They go all in and freeze your call button. Sinister stuff.
I think we all want to know what site? If the site is not secure you should out them.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm curious about which poker room you're talking about. Did you report this situation to the room support? If yes, what they told you?

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm leaning toward this being a software bug rather than the work of hackers. If the site's security is that weak then it seems to me that player bankrolls would be a much more tempting target.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

DDOS against whom? You or the App's backend? This is really vague, I think someone's messing with you, not really hacking.