Online Poker Forum: Posting Guidelines

Tammy

Tammy

Administrator
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
We wanted to put together this thread to give you some guidelines of what should be posted in this section. Any questions? Post them below!

What should be posted in the Online Poker forum?

The Online Poker forum is a place to discuss anything related directly to playing poker online.

Some examples could be:
  • Best computer set up for playing online
  • Differences between live and online
  • Strategies as they pertain to online poker (i.e. sitting out on the bubble, running out the time clock, late registration)
  • Online poker legislation
  • Formats of poker offered online
  • Twitch Poker Streams (of online poker games)
  • Any general topics about online poker or playing poker online
What should not be posted here:

H

hartmann2508

Enthusiast
Total posts
the posts are useful, but my question is about pasting a document from another site, would there be any way? sometimes it is interesting and we cannot share .. thanks.

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Total posts
What is the best site to play online in Maryland? I'm currently playing on BOL. Does anyone have better suggestions?

J

J_NoXiD

Rising Star
Total posts
Online Texas Holdem Poker playable in Maryland for Money

What is the best site to play online in Maryland? I'm currently playing on BOL. Does anyone have better suggestions?

I would also like to know of any other sites that are good to play online for real money in Maryland, I am a resident of Maryland also... BOL is the only one i have found also, If anyone could post some or let me know of some it would be greatly appreciated ...

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
what to choose?

And what other advice would you give: is it better to play on one site or use several, since there can be different logic, principles, strategies? Thanks

sabir

sabir

Rising Star
Total posts
We wanted to put together this thread to give you some guidelines of what should be posted in this section. Any questions? Post them below!
What should be posted in the Online Poker forum?

The Online Poker forum is a place to discuss anything related directly to playing poker online.

Some examples could be:
  • Best computer set up for playing online
  • Differences between live and online
  • Strategies as they pertain to online poker (i.e. sitting out on the bubble, running out the time clock, late registration)
  • Online poker legislation
  • Formats of poker offered online
  • Twitch Poker Streams (of online poker games)
  • Any general topics about online poker or playing poker online
What should not be posted here:

Thank you
:)