Is online poker actually for thier profits

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ty5NmT-4-4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So i seen this video on you tube. The craziest thing is Ive had a suspicion that the software would pit people against each othe to maximize betting and in the long run their rake. If you ever have some time enroll in the free rolls on any site and if your called pay attention to how the flop turn and river come out its like the software will pur a player in front on the flop then the other player might be ahead on the turn the the decision on who wins is going to be the one who cant win and they flop nothing and hit a runner runner. I dont know what to think but i have won tournaments and i place ITM quite often but when i play cash games i cant seem to actually ever win i might win some money then ill be put up against lets say a pair of 3 suck out on the river after hitting m ace or kings. I cant actually say how many times but its been quite a few and i actually mean 3s i have even sucked out with 3 on someone. I dont know i feel like im wasting my time if the software keeps everyones winning pct pretty much even. I dont know i think im done with online poker as a serious place to play poker for profits. What do you all think?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ty5NmT-4-4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So i seen this video on you tube. The craziest thing is Ive had a suspicion that the software would pit people against each othe to maximize betting and in the long run their rake. If you ever have some time enroll in the free rolls on any site and if your called pay attention to how the flop turn and river come out its like the software will pur a player in front on the flop then the other player might be ahead on the turn the the decision on who wins is going to be the one who cant win and they flop nothing and hit a runner runner. I dont know what to think but i have won tournaments and i place ITM quite often but when i play cash games i cant seem to actually ever win i might win some money then ill be put up against lets say a pair of 3 suck out on the river after hitting m ace or kings. I cant actually say how many times but its been quite a few and i actually mean 3s i have even sucked out with 3 on someone. I dont know i feel like im wasting my time if the software keeps everyones winning pct pretty much even. I dont know i think im done with online poker as a serious place to play poker for profits. What do you all think?
if I can win somewhere in low-cost tournaments or cash games at small bets, then I make a profit in online poker but small, but I think that if players play good bets in a cash game or buy expensive tournaments and take good prizes in them then players get a good profit in online poker, a week ago I watched players play a cash game at big bets in online poker and one player won $ 14,500 in an hour, I think that this is a good profit in poker online!

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, the odds making a profit online compared to a live game favor the online community. Being able to play multiple tables at once is a big advantage.

C

ChatPro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play microstakes tournaments and sometimes 7.5 and 11$ buy in tournaments.

From my experience, I think you can have profits if you want to win small first and then pretend to win big.

What I mean is: if you are a player who can build a stack before the bubble starts then you should continue with the idea of getting in the money first and then finding the ways to build that great stack to be in the final table.

Usually the tournament starting stacks are 3000, 5000 and 10 000 chips. If you have doubled your starting stack before the bubble, you should tighten up a lot till you're in the money. Otherwise you'll catch that KA and move all in against someone with a small pair and get eliminated wasting your 2hours being in that tournament in seconds and not getting a minimum win. But if you are tight and get in the money, you get the buy in and a min cash and you're now playing a freeroll with immidiate payjumps. Now you can wait for the best hand each round and go all in getting the blinds or double up and passing the payjumps one after other, and maybe you're lucky enough to get in the final table.

If you have more than a doubled starting stack during the bubble, you can try to steal some blinds from smaller stacks, but being very careful if there is someone who likes to put people all in. Again your struggle to build a stack in 2 hours before bubble will end up in seconds if you let your ego get involved and you call these players.

So my idea is clear. If you want to win mincash it's very possible if you try to get in the money first.

Hope that helped!;)