Online game time

N

Nane Santos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. tell me here ... How many hours do you play a day? How healthy do you think? I don't think it's cool after 12
hours. hugs.:D

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, I play poker from 8 hours and up, I usually play from the evening, all night and until the morning, then I sleep off and so every day, I do not know how it affects my health that I do not sleep at night, but I feel quite good.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play an average of 5 hours a day but it may be extended. Some tournament are very long, so, for example, when you play 2 or more tourneys, the time surpasses 5 hours easily.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no word I think ''healthy'' in playing poker. If you feel comfortable you can play, if you feel tired you can stop. That does not mean that if you are playing a lot, it is not healthy and that will affect yourself in future. I play until I get tired and if i am going to play MTTs I decide if the approximately time for that tournament for the first place will satisfy me.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play as much as you want as long as your not getting to stressed out. Make sure you get up a stretch now and then.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play poker much lately.When I do it depends on how long can I stay in a tournament and usually that's 2 or 3 hours.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play in the afternoon and sometimes at night.
in addition to having the best tournaments, I feel more willing

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I just can play poker in 6-7 hours. If I continue to play after that, I often make some crucial mistakes, especially it's very terrible when I was in the final table. I am training to have better health.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTT requires a lot of time than the cache...There is a desire I can sit for a long time...

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play 2-3 hours a day, at night I do not play, I want to sleep and I cannot make the right decisions.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive just come back after a year off and Im having a hard time getting my stamia up. Guess i forgot how long MTTs are, but I gotta work up some play time myself

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basically it all depends on my mood. But on average I play 4-5 days a week for 4-5 hours a day. Sometimes on weekends I play 8-10 hours a day.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get in a few hours a week. About all I have time for any more. Days of long MTT are gone, quick SnG is about it.

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a normal day of 8 to 12 hours with your breaks I think that after there is the mind is tired you do not make good decisions

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys. tell me here ... How many hours do you play a day? How healthy do you think? I don't think it's cool after 12
hours. hugs.:D

I play 4 to 5 hours, I don't have much time in the week.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally can stay focused and play my best game for maximum of 3, 4 hours. After that i start feeling tired. I play most frequently during week days after i get back from work though so this is also factor.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if my time allows will I play.

Top 10 Games