Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You play good hands. You fold etc etc. But seems to me never winning. What would you guys think about this?

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not fixed. Although it may seem that way. You win some you lose some. I just keep trying again. That is all you can do. :) Good Luck!

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon!
human memory is selective - we always remember only the bad (transfers, departures, coolers).
The distance will return everything with a good game!

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks guys but it's been a long time since I've done good, so I just started to think that it's mad for certain people to win I suppose you going to lose some you win some. You just got to keep going and prepared to lose. 🤞💥💰

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is always the possibility of Poker being fixed on-line and I don't care how good you think you are, there will always be those River cards that send you down without a paddle, but if you are sensible there are ways to stop from being robbed blind, my reasoning is simple I never make a deposit, so I can never lose my money and any money I use to buy into Sit and Goes or Tournaments is money I have won from free-rolls, so if I win my bankroll improves and if I lose, I lose something that I never had.
So it's Win Win whichever way you look at it.
I love it when I watch Videos on-line about this site is fixed or that site is crooked all the time thinking "Yes I have had that happen to me" but it is my own stupidity that got me in that situation making a bad call or trying to bluff someone holding the Nuts!
That Happens! That's Poker! Get over it and Shuffle up and Deal!

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is always the possibility of Poker being fixed on-line and I don't care how good you think you are, there will always be those River cards that send you down without a paddle, but if you are sensible there are ways to stop from being robbed blind, my reasoning is simple I never make a deposit, so I can never lose my money and any money I use to buy into Sit and Goes or Tournaments is money I have won from free-rolls, so if I win my bankroll improves and if I lose, I lose something that I never had.
So it's Win Win whichever way you look at it.
I love it when I watch Videos on-line about this site is fixed or that site is crooked all the time thinking "Yes I have had that happen to me" but it is my own stupidity that got me in that situation making a bad call or trying to bluff someone holding the Nuts!
That Happens! That's Poker! Get over it and Shuffle up and Deal!

Very well said, I totally agree with you there. I think from now on I'm not depositing because yeah like you said, don't put nothing in. You can't lose, it's win, win win! But I've had this thing going on in my head where you know playing good hands and never winning. and still nothing for months so it questions it's it's fixed but I completely agree with you. If you don't buy nothing you can't lose nothing. So yeah thank you for that. I think that's what I'm going to do from now on. Plus I'm spending all my time on it. Laugh out loud and kind of forgetting about life. So yeah its good just to have a break and just chill and not take it so seriously 👍🤠

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I win but not for a while 🤣

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to play more hands with big stacks, put pressure on opponents and don't forget to steal the blinds if necessary), then everything will be fine

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everyone expects to win and when they don't its because the site is rigged!

Logically not everyone can win, and with rake taken out of the pots it will only be a small percentage of the players in the long run. If you play better than your opponents you will win in the long run.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Well I win but not for a while 🤣
my problem is not winning but rasing my bankroll . I'd love to be able to build a significant one but any winnings go to my better half :LOL:

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everyone expects to win and when they don't its because the site is rigged!

Logically not everyone can win, and with rake taken out of the pots it will only be a small percentage of the players in the long run. If you play better than your opponents you will win in the long run.
True true I know lol wish I didn't say anything now just me overthinking 😆