Odd habits when playing online

Argylegreg

Argylegreg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone developed odd habits when playing online? I've started to give myself a talking too (out loud) if I hit a bad run of luck, just to keep the tilt monkey away!
Just wondered if there were any other examples? (I don't want to hear the "naked poker" stories:()

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not sure whether turning into Rage Monster (or atleast thinking about it) qualifies as odd habit though :hmmmm2:

Argylegreg

Argylegreg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends

Not sure whether turning into Rage Monster (or atleast thinking about it) qualifies as odd habit though :hmmmm2:

Depends if you've only started doing it when playing on line.
Personally never had the opportunity to play live, but pretty sure I wouldn't start talking to myself? But who knows...!:D

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

my bad habit is stomping my feet and I also swear but then I calm down and say I wasn't judged:):):):):)

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me it is the loud talk with myself in the spot:D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Speaking out loud is a good habit for online poker. This means that you are involved in the game. Habits do not interfere with the game. But it is at this moment that you realize how difficult it is for live poker players.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I'm in fairly long tourney, I like to cook some food during the first hour or so, it distracts me and stops me playing too many hands in the early stages. Or maybe I'll decide to bake something if I'm feeling particularly loose and twitchy.

I'm absolutely certain this is not recommended strategy, but at least you also end up with yummy food after a potentially card dead first hour.:)

Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator