Normal tables or Blitz style?

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started messing around with cash games online and have had mixed luck. Do you guys prefer sticking to normal tables or the perfect for ADD blitz poker tables?

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blitz can be much faster but I think it requires much more focus and concentration. If you stick to normal tables you can learn a lot about the strategy of your opponents but at the same time you can use a hud in blitz which gives you the same information (more precise) and you can use it to win much more and much faster.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always prefer play in normal tables :)

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Normal tables for me......
Regards.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now I prefer normal tables, but later I might try something else.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I prefer standard, regular poker.

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the responses. I tried out blitz for a while and it felt like a complete coinflip every hand.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly still prefer the mtt because of the relationship between entry and prize, it is a personal opinion perhaps because I still do not feel comfortable at csh tables

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer normal/standard tables. Certain websites that are anonymous, standard tables allow HUDs and other information to deduce how your adversaries will play. But, don't get me wrong, when the normal/standard tables are slow, zoom/fast tables seem like a blessing. At the end of the day it's your own personal preference.

Pomf123

Pomf123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tried blitz out again and it seems like it's completely rigged.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started messing around with cash games online and have had mixed luck. Do you guys prefer sticking to normal tables or the perfect for ADD blitz poker tables?

the fact of the matter is that I, too, how much I play at cash tables, I am always in the same place. Therefore, I no longer play cash games, unless there will be some special promotion for cash tables.