No $$$ = settling for bad practice

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had money online in a while, so all i've been playing is freerolls and play money games and i know my game is changing slightly due to this
As if freeroll games weren't poor enough, quality of play-wise, I woke up early this morning just so i could play in a 100 dollar titan freeroll and clicked register as soon as the tourney opens, and it still managed to fill before i was in!! So it sounds like play money this morning for me - time to get into the bad habits again!
dam i really need to make a deposit soon

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Titan and poker.com freerolls are the hardest to get into. You pretty much have to click on register right when registration starts and maybe you have a chance to get in the freeroll.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its crazy
do their tourneys run simultaneously with noble + cd poker?
like with prima networks do the different clients have just the same tourneys?
that might be why; 3 different clients with thousands of people trying to get in within that 5 second period

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ChuckTs said:
do their tourneys run simultaneously with noble + cd poker?
The way to find out if you do get in (LOL!) is look at the entry list - if the NPR's are playing with the TTR's then it's a cross site freeroll.

JeeDub84

JeeDub84

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Noble,Titan, CDPoker and USA poker are all on the same. That is all I know of so far, but there could be more. I find a lot of sites are pretty much the same as some others except for some slight differences or certain tables privy only to thier sites. The sites i havent found a duplicate site are Full Tilt, Paradise, Ultimatebet, pokerstars, TruePoker,Tigergaming and Absolute Poker.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
The way to find out if you do get in (LOL!) is look at the entry list - if the NPR's are playing with the TTR's then it's a cross site freeroll.

yea as you said, in order to do that is gettin in the tourney first! lol

and jeedub:
tiger has a few affiliates - can't remember the names
also Truepoker does scorepoker.com too - you know the score sports channel, you're a canuck. Its a crappy purely play money site though they do give cash prizes away but the play's impossible - it's the worst poker i've ever played