No-requirement freerolls

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys
I haven't played online in a while, but when i did, i had to make my bankroll out of small winnings from freerolls
i used to frequent NoblePoker but now the freerolls require crowns, so no dice for me
anyways I'm looking to build another bankroll and wanted to know where the actual 'free' (no-requirement) freerolls are now?

Kraigus

Kraigus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try poker.com They have about 3 $100 Freerolls a day, no requirements except joining.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't tell me thats the only site running freerolls anymore?

SexyAceJoker

SexyAceJoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuckts, you can try Absolutepoker, Dreampoker, Tropicalpoker( with has the worst kind of players i have ever seen ) Poker4ever, PokerHost, does site have freerolls. I like Dreams freeroll, first place pays 150 dollars :)

Osmann

Osmann

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crazy poker has 1 1000$ freeroll every day at 19.00 CET. Ofcourse it has 10k players in it, but the competition is very soft. They also have a 200$ freeroll with less players in it, but I don't know what time that is.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you don't mind that you'll never be able to withdraw what you win, Poker Host still has a ton. You can even win "real" money by playing in play-money sit n gos. If you want freerolls, then they've got 'em in spades...

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet365's $5,000 Saturday freeroll is surely the biggest (with no requirements). The first prize is $900 (10,000 entrants, but only about 3 or4,000 actually play).

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kraigus said:
Try poker.com They have about 3 $100 Freerolls a day, no requirements except joining.

Yeah, but good luck trying to get into one of those. They fill up in five seconds.

Absolute poker has the most no-requirement freerolls but there are near to impossible to place. Pokerhost has a variety of freerolls throught the day. pokerstars has quite a few as well although there are 6000 players you have to weed throguh yet it goes faster than Absolute, which only accepts 2000 players. I recommend Pokerhost when it comes to freerolls. All the money I have there is freeroll winnings. You have a good chance of winning Pokerhost freerolls.

joshyb20

joshyb20

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey long time no see Chuck! How's it going?

gjshand

gjshand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet365 has a $1000 every night and a $5000 on a saturday, Blue Square has a smaller $200 one each night but its an easier run to the money.

gordo30

gordo30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any prima site has freerolls ,but i would,nt bet on making any money off them with about 10000 players and such.bet fred and pacific as well as king solomans are hard to get into unless your there waiting.

gordo30

gordo30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell you in early febuary stacks poker are holding a freeroll month to launch but you have to register as a preview player .

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
joshyb20 said:
Hey long time no see Chuck! How's it going?

:DNot too bad...i haven't played poker in a while and am trying to get back in the game...

thanks for the input guys, im gonna go check 'em out!

S

Styrofoam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars has free freerolls...but unfortunately, you have to get top 27 to get into ANOTHER freeroll to get you money... annoying.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may try JetSet also Chuck. Most are for "go points" but a few have 50$ added. Not a lot of money but good play, not to many people and you gotta start somewhere......

Freeroll Passwords