no deposit game

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the new year, I did not make a deposit to any of the poker sites, look at what they give out and at the beautiful final point:), all I have to do is top up my account, but I am facing a dilemma, top up my account on PS and on 888 and refute bad hands or play without making a deposit for another month to see on the fidelity of my theory...:ROFLMAO:

wchvibes

wchvibes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Interesting, will stay tuned here bro. Is there any other Platform do you use to play? I'm just using PS now

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, I had a bad hand when I made a deposit. Your theory of nonsense

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting, will stay tuned here bro. Is there any other Platform do you use to play? I'm just using PS now
I mainly play on PS, only CC freerolls on 888 (a few months ago I decided that I would fill up my account on this site for a long time) and on one of our local sites, I wanted to play on unibet, I was ready to make a deposit, but they categorically do not want to verify my address, I sent them several documents of their this does not suit...apparently they were more satisfied with removing their software from my computer

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your theory, if you run out of deposits, you would have more bad beat?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your theory, if you run out of deposits, you would have more bad beat?
well, I jokingly wrote about the theory,:) but there is definitely some truth in it, it seems to me that in 20 days I will make the first deposit and I have a feeling that the game will become normal

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing without a deposit is a style of play).

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll check, but in general I don't argue, we'll see after the deposit;)
I have an experience to tell you, once at pokerstar, I made a deposit of 50 dollars and lost everything, a lot of bad beats, almost impossible to play. I was only dealt small cards and when a premium hand came, I lost to mediocre cards. So, I made another deposit, days later 100 dollars and guess what? I started to win, every tournament I played, I reached the ITM easily, every time it was AA, KK, QQ. I won about 320 dollars and when I realized that the game had changed and I started to lose, I made a withdrawal of 280 dollars. Then I don't know, if it's like that, or if there's something to do with it. Only pokerstar can say anything. Nobody knows the truth.

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is unrealistic for some, but someone lives like this

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Post the result when it comes out. I want to know, with the exception of a small deposit at 888 and another smaller one at Party, I haven't made deposits and I only play Freerolls for now, maybe we can compare the results.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, that's right, if you make a deposit, the card starts playing for you and will not be like you have tested by many players so this is this poker game. If you deposit and deposit and throw money then they will play cards on you it's sad that it works like this but we can't do anything because it's poker and machines are made to make money this way

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Post the result when it comes out. I want to know, with the exception of a small deposit at 888 and another smaller one at Party, I haven't made deposits and I only play Freerolls for now, maybe we can compare the results.

I’m thinking of playing, let’s say, in 15 freeroll tournaments in 15 days, make a deposit and play the same 15 tournaments, but with a deposit, and I’ll compare what cards they will give me, but there’s no motivation to play after the new year, I can say for the poker table sat down 2 times and participated in 3 maybe 4 tournaments

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's right, if you make a deposit, the card starts playing for you and will not be like you have tested by many players so this is this poker game. If you deposit and deposit and throw money then they will play cards on you it's sad that it works like this but we can't do anything because it's poker and machines are made to make money this way
it's good that not only I noticed this, so there is some truth in this

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I’m thinking of playing, let’s say, in 15 freeroll tournaments in 15 days, make a deposit and play the same 15 tournaments, but with a deposit, and I’ll compare what cards they will give me, but there’s no motivation to play after the new year, I can say for the poker table sat down 2 times and participated in 3 maybe 4 tournaments
Fiz o depósito para poder participar de alguns torneios, em vários sites isso é uma exigência, sugiro que olhe isso com atenção.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think the best way to keep cool is to explode the emotions and let them go...what you think to that?

Top 10 Games