kurttwin

kurttwin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
What new year promotions would you recomment to other players ??

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None of them cause I took a little peek recently at what promos most famous poker rooms have in this New Year Eve and realized these promos were all just a crap by and large. The rooms keep reducing their promotions, freebies etc. year after year, year after year. I wish I could back in 2016 (at least). There was incomporably more different 'sweets' than nowadays. Can't envy people who tend to start playing poker from scratch in 2021.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me tell you a secret: women love candles, but more often than not they dare to buy them for themselves. Because "it's expensive, not necessarily, there are more important things." Therefore, the candle will be a wonderful gift. Just choose something more impressive, preferably with a pleasant scent that can fill your entire home. Massive pipes or carved monograms are a matter of taste.
Today, variants are produced with the smells of certain cities. For example, does your lady dream of Paris, New York and London? Let him briefly be transported there, inhaling the aroma of a lighted candle.