New web sites of Poker

H

HugoGoltz5521

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what is your opinion about the significant growth of new poker sites, is pokerstars at risk of being no longer the largest in the world?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I am convinced that the more online poker sites there are, the better for us, the players ... we will not have to submit to only one site as we can choose where to play ... and with the pokerstar site I think that each day will have more competition with other sites ... in short this growth of sites benefits US poker players online

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not have a pokerstars account.
But I have accounts on five other sites.
Unfortunately, I have very little time to play and study.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think no new sites never get so many clients like pokerstars its gigant for poker

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not think that something will change in the near future on the poker market and the distant future I'm not interested!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is your opinion about the significant growth of new poker sites, is pokerstars at risk of being no longer the largest in the world?
It's like new opening banks that work for one year and have their license taken away and declared bankrupt.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
PokerStars is a quality and reliable site that has a great selection of interesting tournaments. In my opinion, there are no risks for him.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It should bw, as new sites open, some will migrate

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is a quality and reliable site that has a great selection of interesting tournaments. In my opinion, there are no risks for him.

This. no matter how many sites will open in the near future they won't pose any treat to Pokerstars its player base its so well established , the games they offer and reputation they have ...

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, this pokerstar is not competing to be the big one, but the safest one. While customers feel safe spend more money on your site, eye, is my opinion

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think pokerstars has anything to worry about all the new sites I have seen are really small and most are alt coin sites.

jamie Smith

jamie Smith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly use PS, however the one client I loved and miss very much was PKR, the unique 3d rendering was a real nique which i enjoyed, its just a shame, it tried outranging different things like sportsbetting which made it too much instead of just a poker site

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NO QUESTION

The more poker rooms, the better. (especially in the USA). The only 2 sites im comfortable with here are ACR and black chip poker.

why settle for sites that have a monpolistic control of the industry such poker stars. they cut way back on the benefits to the players yet people are not willing to try someplace else.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there are more sites that s good for the players, new sites always give higher bonus. I have 2 accounts one in pokerstars and one in 888 . For me thoses are the 2 sites that I trust and have a very good know credibility.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While pokerstars is on the top and many new sites are chipping away at them. They all add to the market with more new players. Okay crystal ball what will happen? When they legalize poker in th USA the big pockets will buy up all the small sites and merge them into a competing force against pokerstars.:fight:

MrGoodFlop

MrGoodFlop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are these new sites also victims of the recent waves of DDoS attacks?
If not, I wonder if some of the people who are fed up with the continuing disruptions at PS and 888 may choose to switch to one of the new sites.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody can run a small pokersite... customer service is outsorced, you go to the beach and wait for the money to roll in. What I'm saying is: the difference between Pokerstars and their hunters is the support. I never have seen something comparable to Pokertars and besides, they were the only site, that did NOT ONLY apologize for DDoS attack, but they gave free tournaments to their CLIENTS. And as far as I remember that were 5 x 100.000 Tourneys.

:aetsch:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it good to see the appearance of new poker sites. However, it can not be known that they will close after a few months. In this case, the money can be stuck in. Be sure to be cautious about new poker rooms.

B

Brutus790

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like anything else: more competition is better for consumers. Even if Pokerstars remains way ahead in size the competition will force them to be more responsive to its clients.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like it when new sites are opened. They offer interesting promotions and bonuses.

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new to online poker and I'm just playing poker on pokerstars. Big names in the poker world are promoting pokerstars and I think pokerstara will stay the biggest in online poker.

K

komixof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betsafe is not really new, but its unpopulated, alot of amateur players, kinda easy to grind cash games