New ACR Pros

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know in the past a lot of - lesser sites have had one or two team pro members, or at the very least pro sponsorships. And people like to frown on sites that aren't regulated, but ACR has picked up some pretty solid names recently.

Personally I think the veteran pros that are ACR team members are pretty solid players, Jeff Boski, Michael Loncar and Depaulo.
But the new members are a damn solid crop chief among them Moneymaker, Randy Lew and Vanessa Kade.

I know in the past several terrible sites had pros galore - and they didn't know crap about what was going on - supposedly. I'm sure that most pros that sign on with a site aren't going to say - let me see your balance sheet - and see how transactions are handled.

But in my thoughts - it makes ACR look a lot more reputable and trust worthy to have these guys on the team.

Randy Lew is working on some back end stuff - from what I hear - so it seems logical he might be involved in stuff that is considered behind the curtain.
And if there was a guy that seemed straight up and forth wright - Randy Lew is certainly a guy in that image.

What do ya'll think.
Really don't want this conversation to devolve into the black friday scandal, although I'm certain referencing the shady business dealings is bound to come up.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I largely agree. Those sponsored pros are part of the external face of a site, and those, who are now signed up with ACR certainly make the site look a lot better than say GG Poker..... ;)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Those three new ones you listed are awesome. They are definitely great additions and in my opinion much better than the ones they had before.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish ACR all the very best!
Once I bink a few, I'll be sending in my resume :p
From Ethiopia!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, I don't care who works with whom, it doesn't affect my game in any way. All I care about is my skill, my experience and my results. I prefer to think about the growth of my bankroll than about professionals and their lobby.