Need to beat software or the players? An online playing mystery.....

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You will see periodic occurrences in general: when you flip a coin the samples will not be heads-tails-heads-tails-heads-tails all the time, there will be several heads in a row then several tails in a row and so on. The key point is that over the long run the odds will even out at 50/50.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bad bet

Good morning everyone, excellent question.
I see replay of the best poker players, on youtube with revealed cards and the main difference between them who are winners is that they hardly lose All in with hands like AA and KK, of the last 5, KK who played only won in one and in everyone I had more than 80% chance of winning, today 03/13/2020, I was eliminated from a sit-down of 90 players, when there were 18 players left and I lost three hands in a row, JJ vs ATo villain hit the T on the flop and it was All in with 15 blinds, at that moment I was the CL I called the turn hit another T, then I lost two hands to the same villain, KK vs QJss, who made a flush and in the hand I was eliminated, KK vs 55, villain did sequence, it is revolting at pokerstars it is a more absurd result than another, of course KK is not unbeatable, but all the time losing All in with 70%, 80% and 80% of winning chance is yes to be suspicious of the draw of the cards, all bad bet time.:mad:

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bad bet

I see replay of the best poker players, on youtube with revealed cards and the main difference between them who are winners is that they hardly lose All in with hands like AA and KK, of the last 5, KK who played only won in one and in everyone I had more than 80% chance of winning, today 03/13/2020, I was eliminated from a sit-down of 90 players, when there were 18 players left and I lost three hands in a row, JJ vs ATo villain hit the T on the flop and it was All in with 15 blinds, at that moment I was the CL I called the turn hit another T, then I lost two hands to the same villain, KK vs QJss, who made a flush and in the hand I was eliminated, KK vs 55, villain did sequence, it is revolting at pokerstars it is a more absurd result than another, of course KK is not unbeatable, but all the time losing All in with 70%, 80% and 80% of winning chance is yes to be suspicious of the draw of the cards, all bad bet time.

Attachments

• 13 03 2020   JJ vs ATo    vilão faz trinca.jpg
    13 03 2020 JJ vs ATo vilão faz trinca.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 13 03 2020       KK vs QJss      perdi.jpg
    13 03 2020 KK vs QJss perdi.jpg
  • 13 03 2020     KK vs 55   perdi vilão sequencia.jpg
    13 03 2020 KK vs 55 perdi vilão sequencia.jpg
abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see replay of the best poker players, on youtube with revealed cards and the main difference between them who are winners is that they hardly lose All in with hands like AA and KK, of the last 5, KK who played only won in one and in everyone I had more than 80% chance of winning, today 03/13/2020, I was eliminated from a sit-down of 90 players, when there were 18 players left and I lost three hands in a row, JJ vs ATo villain hit the T on the flop and it was All in with 15 blinds, at that moment I was the CL I called the turn hit another T, then I lost two hands to the same villain, KK vs QJss, who made a flush and in the hand I was eliminated, KK vs 55, villain did sequence, it is revolting at pokerstars it is a more absurd result than another, of course KK is not unbeatable, but all the time losing All in with 70%, 80% and 80% of winning chance is yes to be suspicious of the draw of the cards, all bad bet time.

Sadly this seems to be typical for online poker. I dont know that my odds will ever even out. My KK is 8(wins) of last 48 and only 5 times was i up against AA Biggest contributor to lose against was ace any