Multi tasking on poker

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time when i play more then a tourney at once i lose control and win easily, but i do it only because i don't want to miss a special tourney, what should i do to improve myself on multi tasking tourneys?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Sulfuros001. How many games are you playing at the same time? You did not say. But you did say that you win easily, so what is the problem? As for me, more than 2 tables at a time would drive me crazy. I know because I have tried it. Besides, more than 2 tables, won't even fit my screen. Anyway, GL with what ever you play

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In my opinion you should add one table at the time, most importantly you should auto-pilot some of the super standard moves.

For example you must know what range of hands to open raise from each position given your stack, your position and the line up of players behind.

Another important factor is to be aware of your range advantage , for example if you open raise from early position and a high card flops then you have range advantage so you must cbet almost your entire range there.

Label your opponents in order to know how to counteract against their moves based on its type.

By auto piloting some of those moves adding tables would be more and more easy for you. By understanding what you must do in every given situation it won't be a time consumption task.