multi tables

M

muddawgg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many people plat more than one table? I've done it several times. Once i was at ps and ftp at the same time.The problem i had was when i hit yhe raise button on one table it switched and raised the hand i was meaning to fold ,knocked me out. I try to play one at a time now

Last edited by a moderator:
stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many people plat more than one table? I've done it several times. Once i was at ps and ftp at the same time.The problem i had was when i hit yhe raise button on one table it switched and raised the hand i was meaning to fold ,knocked me out. I try to play one at a time now

dont cascade your tables, problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I multi table on Pstars mainly to build up my player points, not specifically for the cash.

I would actually be happy if every month I broke even in ring games and exceeded my target of 1500 points!!!

But I agree, if u multi table make sure the windows open in different places and make sure u do not overlay them.

I remember a few months ago I did not have time to move the windows.

One table I got 44 the other AA the other AK. In error I pushed all in with 44 after it had been raised and reraised, folded AA and flat called with AK in late position (This is the truth!!!)

I hit a set of 4`s on the flop, the AA hand would have lost to a 4 flush and the flop for AK was 10,J,Q rainbow.

So even though it was a mistake I won with the 2 hands I played and the hand I folded in error would have lost!!!

So it can work for u sometimes ;)