The most amazing Flop & Turn AAAA

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never seen anything like this. Not for all for of the same card show up by the turn. I was in aww needless to say. I didn't have a king so I had nothing to do with that hand.

Attachments

• 4 aces.jpg
    4 aces.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 32
M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every things are possible on American cards room

K

kelvin22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit that flop with an A in my hand, more times than i can count. It's not only ACR. Had it in real life too. online poker... man... so many possibilities, in so many hands dealt... everything is bound to happen at a certain point.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beauty

I had a different situation. I caught a streetflash at an important moment of the tournament, and this allowed me to seriously linger in the tournament and reach the prizes. sorry but only for the smallest, my opponent had a straight. I have never seen - a maximum of three aces on the flop. Thank you for the funny picture - it is very amusing, especially when you have a king, this is an important tournament. And the ladies' opponents)))))))it is a pity that not five aces, so it would be even more :D:D:Dbeautiful))))

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow this one I also had never seen in, whoever has a K or Q or J wins and so will sauhsauhashuuhas

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol do you have a screenshot of the end? what happend i would love to see how the betting lines went. cant see from the pick but what kind of table is this? cash, mtt?

Toasted_Luck

Toasted_Luck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol do you have a screenshot of the end? what happend i would love to see how the betting lines went. cant see from the pick but what kind of table is this? cash, mtt?
That was the end of the hand unfortunately.

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that is insane i have never seen that!!! One time i was playing 5 card draw in jail and i was dealt 7 8 9 10 J of diamonds LOL dude dealt me a straight flush. :D

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I've seen a lot of different crazy hands, but I cannot say I have seen this before.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a board - it is the player's dream, in which K on the hands))) very often dropped a board

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is surprising that such a hand appeared on the table at all. After the AAA flop, a raise was expected, at least from the player on the button. A call in this situation would be very risky.