Mis click anyone guilty?

O

OwnedbyCow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just called someone's all-in for about 60k chips. I was chip leader at the time with about 300k, so it wasn't the end of my tournament, but still. I had a high card while there was a straight and flush draw on the board. I went to fold but clicked as soon as I grabbed the mouse.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everytime I say that I will not make the same mistake and still after a while a missclick awaits me behind the corner.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hell yeah of course who hasn't.lol.it always happens at the worst times. It happens mainly when im playing multiple torneys.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
To be honest, if you have never miss-clicked you probably have never played online poker. I dont think I know of a player who has not and I sure as hell have many times.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is anyone guilty of a mis click? If so had badly did you loose or how much did you win?

I did this just the other day. Min-raised with 7-3o UTG. Thankfully everyone folded so I picked up the blinds that I would never have won otherwise.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ve done it so many times I called all in in tournament when I meant to fold , did also in cash games. Lack of focus can be costly

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It didn't happen to me often, but when it happened I don't remember ever winning. It happens more when I'm very sleepy or tired.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately it happened to me on Christmas day a few years back in a lucrative freeroll on pokerstars .I was doing very well in it but then I sat down and ate a nice big turkey meal and then I went back to my laptop and seen pocket 4s facing an all in for almost all my chips. I meant to fold but misclicked and called against a big pair. After the next hand I was out and I won around 200 dollars but it could have been much more.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course

Didn’t lose very much. It did make enough of an impression for me to remember the incident however.

Z

Stay Safe

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Multi tabling once and was going to fold a hand, second after another table pops up where I had aces and I accidentaly fold this hand.. Imagine my disappointment when the player after me went all in... I'm way more vareful now when I'm playing multi tables haha