Mis click anyone guilty?

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's probably all been more than once, I had that as a result of missclick I won the hand ))). After a few missclicks was siting tables so that button one table don't overlap buttons on another table.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I miss click when I dont move the curser off the regular button. It happens when I double tap the pad on my laptop. I have won and lost on missed clicks.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've had misclicks get generated from participating in chats as the action reaches my seat. This happens on mobile Apps sometimes.

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awwww man

Awwwww man, this just happened to me recently. After playing in a CC game for almost two hours, I clicked the check/fold pre action button and acidently clicked call any and didnt realize it until my icon at the table pushed all in. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the time :( usually not a big deal i just limp and look a little more fishier than normal.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Usually I play only on one table. Therefore, I did not have such cases.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got lucky in the first one but man that’s a bad beat, only a very few times has A’s have been cracked

Online IMO Aces get murdered almost always. At least at the tables Ive seen , People can play them very well but they always get murdered by some lame holding that shouldn't have even been in the pot but called because "it was suited"

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once in the cache accidentally dropped aces, it turned out that it was the right decision and saved from losing my money) so sometimes it's for the best) could lose 10 dollars)

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
misclick

sometimes when I click early to call, the computer thinks I wanna call anything. people already pulled me all in that way.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Once I confused the button and lost about $ 7. I believe that this is just my fault and the consequence of my frivolity.
Good luck.

EllinLucky

EllinLucky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite mis clicks than I fold AA and KK. I often dream and forget about the game.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
misclicked and folded pocket A's one time

good thing i did cause i would've busted the tournament from QQs

Same thing happened to me yesterday and I went on winning a ticket to an event. Some things happen for a reason I guess

I misclicked away 240$ a long time ago.
lesson learned, it hasn't happened again

Ouch that must have hit the ego hard, I have seen worst losses but when you do t have much loosing $240 is a big loss. Hopefully your poker sessions have been much better since then.

Most of all I remember my mistake in the league tournament. There were 30-40 players left, and I had one of the biggest stacks. During the rally, I collected a square and gave the opportunity to attack my opponent and actually invested up to 80-90% of my stack to the river, but the arrow of the computer mouse slipped, and I did not notice that instead of calling, I fold. At that time I was talking to my father, who came to visit and therefore made this mistake.
And, of course, this is not my only mistake.
The blame always lies on the player.

I’ve done that as well and inside your cursing up a storm but luckily when this happened to me during a tournament I was able to recover to at least get 3rd place. 🥉
I hope you went on and winning that tournament you mis clicked on! :) best of luck to you in the future and I hope your poker days have Brought you more luck then that misclick mistake lol.

I've lost count on my misclicks. Won some, lost most. Never hurt that bad.

Hopefully the rest of your poker sessions go well for you and you go on and win some.

Yeah that sucks, I think we've all been there. Well, I know I have. What's the worst is when it's at a crucial time, for a crucial amount. Lol.

It’s the worst especially if you are one place from the money and bubble the tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes misclicks hurt. I'm often trying to replay or capture an image while writing and playing. It doesn't happen often but when it does its usually crucial

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm guilty of the misclick. would love to say I won thousands and I have a few times, but more times than not I have to admit, i've lost everything,...

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, and it happens much more often if you're on mobile. Sometimes after being delt the cards, I just want to click the "fold to any bet" option and out of the sudden another table pops up and end up folding a hand that I didn't want to fold.

I haven't been unlucky enough to accidentally fold the nuts or a good hand in a big pot, but it has happened in a few occasions, and I guess its only a matter of time before it happens.

I can always turn off the option of having a table pop up when I have action, but I find that to be even more annoying, since its a literal pain in the butt to manually change tables, and most often than not I end up sitting out because my time expired.

But that's my karma for not using a PC.:D

That's why I usually stick to the PC version because on my phone I tend to play a lot more recklessly and loose a lot more. On a desk top I can focus more on what I am doing and not get distracted be everyday things that I do playing on mobile. :elefant: Doing it manually really is a pain in the butt especially if you are playing a lot of money high stakes.

Most common mis click issue I used to have was not pressing my time bank button in time manually before the hand folds me lol. Took me a little to realize ACR has an option to automatically enable time banks.

took me a bit of time to figure this out as well but I usually never take that much time on a decision unless its for the final table.:rolleyes:

Ive mis clicked multiple times , good and bad scenarios. I had 7 3 off suit Deep in a $5 MTT and accidently called a 2 All Ins because I was trying to move the table screen so I could play another tourney , Was AA vs JJ vs 73 os ….Flop/turn River came 7KKQ7...…..the entire room went wild. Another time I had AsAc and we got pretty heavy Preflop , Flop came KhQh10h , Guy lead out , I knew at that moment I was beat , Like 1000000000% beat , but I wanted to see how strong of a hand he actually had , Went to Reraise enough to act like I had something super strong ended up double hitting a 0 which instantly put me all in , dude snap calls and Flopped the straight with the Jh , He hit his other heart for the extra Knockout punch but it took me from one of the large stacks to a bubble stack real quick

you got super lucky on this one but congratulations on the win :). best of luck on your amazing poker journey:D

I have either doubled up or been knocked out of tournaments by misclicking.

In cash - table usually folds to a 100 BB open shove preflop lol

Trying really hard to limit misclicks!

Good luck !

Best of luck to you! Hopefully I don’t do this on a live cash game

I have either doubled up or been knocked out of tournaments by misclicking.

In cash - table usually folds to a 100 BB open shove preflop lol

Trying really hard to limit misclicks!

Good luck !

I hope this does not happen to me in live cash game tables lol. Best of luck to you in the future hopefully you and all of us are Morse careful. [emoji4]

It really is very frustrating to give a miss click, I've done a lot, especially if I'm playing many tables and if one is over the other but it's life that follows.

Hopefully we could be more careful next time. I’ve only done it a handful of times but we all live and learn.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It happens once ever so often. Sometimes it works out I just go with it and bluff and win pot. Sometimes I just count my losses and just let it go especially if there is plenty of action on hand.

I what I do often is mis-read my hand. This can be very costly at times.

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most important negative aspects of playing online poker is the technical control of the gameplay. Of course, in live poker, you can also make the wrong bet when you only call instead of a raise. It’s wrong to accidentally flip the cards face-down. But in such situations, it seems to me, there will be fewer ones. The dealer is watching your actions and prompts you if you do something wrong. But if you play online, you need to carefully monitor the place where the mouse cursor is located. To make a sure click on a premeditated action. And if you win or accidentally lose, it is not particularly important. Or the mouse suddenly began to behave on its own. Be careful of the game !!!:joyman::joyman::joyman:

Yes it is easy to make a mistake and it’s harder to make a mistake on live cash games and it’s so frustrating when you accidentally flip a card lol.
I do agree you do have to watch where your mouse goes. Lesson learned

I had such cases and usually they brought me losses. I play only in tournaments, so I find it difficult to talk about specific losses.

I misclicked in a tournament and it was one spot before the money and I bubbled.. let’s just say I needed to buy a new mouse lol

This happened due to another tournament popping up when I was about to click. I lost 95% of my stack.

Ouch bud, I hope you recovered from that loss

I've had misclicks get generated from participating in chats as the action reaches my seat. This happens on mobile apps sometimes.

This exact reason is why I primarily don’t use the chat during the tournament, I find it to be a HUGE distraction!

Hello.
Usually I play only on one table. Therefore, I did not have such cases.

Ever happened to you during a live game?

Online IMO Aces get murdered almost always. At least at the tables Ive seen , People can play them very well but they always get murdered by some lame holding that shouldn't have even been in the pot but called because "it was suited"

Very true but I have only played for a limited amounts of times over the years for different reasons so I have not see aces cracked that often BUT I was sitting in a Tournament and someone cracked my aces with a straight so now I know it could happen more often! Thanks for the heads up bud [emoji1598]

once in the cache accidentally dropped aces, it turned out that it was the right decision and saved from losing my money) so sometimes it's for the best) could lose 10 dollars)

I mis clicked QQ’s once and it was for the best person that won ended up with a full house A’s full of 7’s

sometimes when I click early to call, the computer thinks I wanna call anything. people already pulled me all in that way.

I hate when this happens especially if your deep stacked trying to final table a tournament

Hi.
Once I confused the button and lost about $ 7. I believe that this is just my fault and the consequence of my frivolity.
Good luck.

We all have to live and learn from our own mistakes. Hopefully your poker journey is a great one ☝️ good luck [emoji1360]

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have miss-clicked all in too many times to count! - but.... luckily, it is usually in an awkward situation and nobody calls me preflop... when i have miss-clicked post... i get into trouble!!

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have miss-clicked all in too many times to count! - but.... luckily, it is usually in an awkward situation and nobody calls me preflop... when i have miss-clicked post... i get into trouble!!

I guess you have gotten the lucky end of it :), well hopefully you luck continues and you keep on rocking with poker.

kurttwin

kurttwin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 j miss click won

I called with 6j ...miss click ... bitting 2 AS :/

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
miss click

lol all the time especialilly late at night and playing multi games

MoCoSolo

MoCoSolo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me when I was looking at a hand history, tried to close the window, but an action table popped up and I clicked raise UTG on a folding hand. Fortunately everyone else folded, so it worked out this time :).