Max number of players.

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the type of table you prefer to play on, 6 player max table or 9 player max table?
I prefer the 6 player max table, to limit the number of hands that can beat you.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've only played a few 6 person tables and did really like them for the reason you already stated. But most of what I play are 9 person tables.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tables of 6 Players

it is better tables of 6 there is more probability of combining better hands I have played zoom tables of 3 and they are really fast the tables of 9 and 8 are also good :D

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need much more patience in order to play 9-max than 6-max tables, for action seeking players, 6-max is a must.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loved tables with 10 players. In my opinion, the fewer players there are, the more you have to take risks. But I'm already used to 9 players.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on 9 max , but I used with 6 max too

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the 9 Person table in a Tournament. Bigger pots to win with patience & build the Stack.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the type of table you prefer to play on, 6 player max table or 9 player max table?
I prefer the 6 player max table, to limit the number of hands that can beat you.

My preference for playing poker is at full tables of 9 players. Of course, if 5 or more people enter the distribution, then it is likely that someone's game card may be stronger. So you play more carefully.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer 9 max table, the variance is more.