Make bankroll through freeroll myth or reality?

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes it is true, for those who know how to do a bankroll control, there are several freeroll tournaments, many of them here at cardchat, which are very worth the cost benefit!

Because it is "free", many do not select those that are really worth it, small filds, cool payments and end up frustrated, for playing a lot and earning little.

In poker, whether freeroll or highroller, the important thing is to know from the beginning, make the right decision, the first of which is which tournament to register for.

GL

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve gone from 0 to (semi) hero a number of times on most sites. There sure is a lot less free rolls nowadays so much tougher. Just remember to use bank roll management as you slowly climb up
Good luck

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so long ago in the freeroll card chat won 17 dollars, then multiplied them and now I'm still playing) ups and downs) since then, the truth has not been in freerolls for a long time, need to start again)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using freerolls to start your bankroll for free is definitely possible at least with CC freerolls. IT is great way to practice initially and also earn some money.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, it is possible!
But it is necessary to know how to control losses.
I myself have already lost a good part of the profit earned in the freerool for wanting to run after the loss. This most of the time does not work. When you realize that you are losing too much, the best thing is to stop and leave for a new, better day.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

Of course, in this way you can make yourself a solid bankroll, but at this stage, the player should just be lucky to the point of indecency. In general, at this time, a powerful long-term appstrike is needed.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How incredible the freerolls ... if possible ... that we must take into account is that the variance is very high ... we see many players who are very good but there are many who leave everything to chance, no strategy ... sinenvargo can be won in the long term with peace of mind ... learning is very great in this type of game. It helps you get stronger emotionally if you can control and keep your strategy solid. . Luck ... this is an ocean that will take us to a very large island ... See you at the tables ... greetings colleagues ...

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
It is quite real and you can win money in freerolls! Apart from obtaining money prizes then you can participate in bigger tournaments with the prize obtained!

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not easy, but I think you can build a BR from freerolls. I'm trying it now with $1.40. One thing for sure, it's really slow. GL everyone

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reality for some in this forum. And this forum only

Fantasy for the ones in here that actually play on any kind of regular basis. Back in the bad old days before the DOJ shut the party down, it was maybe possible because every site on the planet had tons of rolls and tons of bonuses.

Nowadays? I laugh on the daily every time I’m in here. ALWAYS one thread going about “freeroll bankrolls” and how many thousands of dollars I’ve withdrawn and never never ever made a single deposit

Ever

Never ever

Never never ever

C

chrismacan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am kinda new here. But in all the freerolls from here I have placed in the money including one win. Less than 5 total.
Other freerolls online at 888 poker I was in the money about 30%
Thinking I may have adjusted to online at last....hoping so

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments are different , to get won we need to be flexible , and overcome mistakes , how to win a poker match , ? that is not easy , hope you have much luck to build up your bankroll successfully

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like playing on BetOnline or Sportbetting. Just place 10th thru 15th in the Cardschat freeroll and you add $3 to your poker bankroll. Not too hard. Takes about 2.5 hours. Which is way better than the 7 cents you say you earned in your first post of this thread.

My time is important too. I choose not to enter freerolls where the payout averages less than a buck an hour of play. So if I am gonna win 7 cents, I better win it with between 3 to 7 minutes of playing poker.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management