Looking for Twitch streamers - specific criteria

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping that group knowledge on this forum will save me hours of twitch research :)

Basically, I'm looking for Twitch streams to watch that fulfill this criteria:

1) More weighted to education than entertainment: the less razmattaz the better! although I know they have to attract audiences somehow :)
2) Winning player: not interesting in someone punting off stacks while drunk etc. although this has its place :laugh:
3) Tournament (or SNG) focused
4) Describes their thought process and talks through decisions in detail
5) Single table if possible, or one active table on screen (switching between table focus): just easier to follow

Any recommendations are welcome and I don't mind the format (NLH or Omaha).

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've really enyojed watching Spraggy, hes kinda the mix of all these things you've said, hes not mixing the tables too much like others so its easier for me to watch. Try him out!

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is making nice streams now, I enjoy watching him and learn some staff too

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've really enyojed watching Spraggy, hes kinda the mix of all these things you've said, hes not mixing the tables too much like others so its easier for me to watch. Try him out!

Thank you. I watched a Lex Veldhuis stream and he kept mentioning Spraggy. I'll have a look :)

Daniel is making nice streams now, I enjoy watching him and learn some staff too

Thanks. Hopefully there'll be no more dentistry :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping that group knowledge on this forum will save me hours of twitch research :)

Basically, I'm looking for Twitch streams to watch that fulfill this criteria:

1) More weighted to education than entertainment: the less razmattaz the better! although I know they have to attract audiences somehow :)
2) Winning player: not interesting in someone punting off stacks while drunk etc. although this has its place :laugh:
3) Tournament (or SNG) focused
4) Describes their thought process and talks through decisions in detail
5) Single table if possible, or one active table on screen (switching between table focus): just easier to follow

Any recommendations are welcome and I don't mind the format (NLH or Omaha).

Thank U 4 Posting

Evan Jarvis (Gripsed) streams on twitch and youtube -fits your criteria well. He also has an ask me anything thread here on cardschat. He plays on ACR and if you use the site he offers giveaways to play in his home game and other games.

Hope this helps
:):)

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank U 4 Posting

Evan Jarvis (Gripsed) streams on twitch and youtube -fits your criteria well. He also has an ask me anything thread here on cardschat. He plays on ACR and if you use the site he offers giveaways to play in his home game and other games.

Hope this helps
:):)
Second this - Gripsed has a great community, great mindset.

One other option is Poker Guru - pretty entertaining but he's super advanced.

G

Gooilers31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is twitch community big in the poker world ?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is twitch community big in the poker world ?

Thank you for posting

Yes twitch is very big for poker. There are pro’s representing every major online site on twitch. Many poker coaches also do twitch broadcasts as well

Hope this helps
:)

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second this - Gripsed has a great community, great mindset.

One other option is Poker Guru - pretty entertaining but he's super advanced.

Thanks for the recommendation! I will take a look at their channels.