little help please

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So as you can see on the picture i received 25$ for no reason, i think. Can anyone fill me in, i have no idea whats going on here. I saw this ''IDM'' at the table while i played. I guess that i might be silly here but never the less, it's strange.

WGwa4A8.png

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So as you can see on the picture i received 25$ for no reason, i think. Can anyone fill me in, i have no idea whats going on here. I saw this ''IDM'' at the table while i played. I guess that i might be silly here but never the less, it's strange.

WGwa4A8.png
It would help to know something, anything about this like which site? what does IDM mean? etc, etc.

But I may have had similar experiences. $25 is the amount added on to second place in the ACR/BCP $3.30 buy-in $100 added tourneys. So, if this is ACR or BCP, and if you have recently (1-4 weeks) come in second in a Sunday 3.30/100+ tournament, and if you have not received the add-on portion of the prize, and you are linked to your ACR/BCP account in your CC profile, then this may be an explanation.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would help to know something, anything about this like which site? what does IDM mean? etc, etc.

But I may have had similar experiences. $25 is the amount added on to second place in the ACR/BCP $3.30 buy-in $100 added tourneys. So, if this is ACR or BCP, and if you have recently (1-4 weeks) come in second in a Sunday 3.30/100+ tournament, and if you have not received the add-on portion of the prize, and you are linked to your ACR/BCP account in your CC profile, then this may be an explanation.
Yeah i have one 2nd place, it makes sense then, it just confused me cuz i got it couple days after. So 2nd place is more money than first :D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The tourney has $100 added and is paid out like this:

1st - $30
2nd - $25
3rd - $20
4th - $15
5th - $10

The above payouts does not change no matter the number of participants. These payouts are not made immediately it is manually done once a month usually around the time you got yours.

You also get paid from the $3.30 buyin prize pool as well the payouts for that will be listed in the tourney lobby and will be dependent on number of participants. That is paid out automatically when you but out just like a regular tourney.

So you get two payouts if you make it into the top 5 of one of these tourney pretty sweet.

Yeah i have one 2nd place, it makes sense then, it just confused me cuz i got it couple days after. So 2nd place is more money than first :D

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tourney has $100 added and is paid out like this:

1st - $30
2nd - $25
3rd - $20
4th - $15
5th - $10

The above payouts does not change no matter the number of participants. These payouts are not made immediately it is manually done once a month usually around the time you got yours.

You also get paid from the $3.30 buyin prize pool as well the payouts for that will be listed in the tourney lobby and will be dependent on number of participants. That is paid out automatically when you but out just like a regular tourney.

So you get two payouts if you make it into the top 5 of one of these tourney pretty sweet.

Ohhh great, didn't know that, well thats good news for me, and thank you for telling me.

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, don't be afraid of money they don't bite you:D

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where i come from there is no such thing as free money, ofc i'm gonna be suspicious :D