Are on-line Tounaments boring to you.

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only been playing on-line poker for a short while. I used to play cash games at my Elks Club on Friday nights. Games might last 8PM til Midnight ( 4 hrs.).
I've gotten in a few micro stake tournaments at BetonLine. some of these can last 6 or 7 hours. That's a long time to sit at a computer to make a couple bucks.
Any thoughts?

B

bj999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
games

Did you play cash tables or tourneys at the elk club? We talking 20 people to 200 or so.

How you can be bored online is amazing. Design for action.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
What ever turns you on.
I liken online tournaments to chess. Both games take a while, but you get out what you put in.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
They're only boring when you don't have success, especially if you experience one bad beat after another. Once you manage to reach the mid-stage and feel the hope of winning some money building up in your heart, nothing could be more exciting imo.

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really, online small mtt's are just me practicing for if I ever decide to play in high stakes tourneys. Just think in my head "it's for the bracelet" instead of $23.

If boring for you though, all sites seem to be in love with this crappy 4 hour late reg bs, so could just wait till late to reg in the first place.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are on-line Tounaments boring to you.
No; boredom sets into a boring mind.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually only play turbo tournaments, because during the week I can't spend 6-7 hours to finish a micro stake tournament. In the weekends, I can play regular tournaments because I have a lot more free time to play.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My problem is usually 3-4 hour late registrations. I do get bored sometimes and other times I get in a better mind set.

A

Ac3 Meister

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMG 6192
Not when I am winning ! hahah

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are amazing when you win one flip after another. The best part is that you know these flip champions are going to play some cash games with their tournament winnings.