Legalizing Online Poker In my state

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been a while, but I am back to playing Online for fun now. When I left online poker I had become proficient but the shut down came and have lost interest.

So my question is "Is there a model legislation for the legalization of online Poker to send to my Local Representatives?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its been a while, but I am back to playing Online for fun now. When I left online Poker I had become proficient but the shut down came and have lost interest.

So my question is "Is there a model legislation for the legalization of online Poker to send to my Local Representatives?
I would imagine the financial kickbacks would have to be large to get it legal in any state, I think it all comes down to how much money can be spread around, there is nothing about poker that is for a greater cause to make legal lol, so I wouldn’t bother asking for it to be so..I could be wrong but I’m just guessing. If a state is needing cash, they will look to make it legal etc, or whatever other reason, it’s not something that is sought after because it is the right thing to do…everyone wants to get paid when it comes to poker somehow someway. If there is no direct benefit, there is no point.

RikiDean

RikiDean

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would imagine...
it’s not something that is sought after because it is the right thing to do…everyone wants to get paid when it comes to poker somehow someway. If there is no direct benefit, there is no point.

This is How a section of the Observers will view success, Monetarily.
Others will see The beauty it brings to follow ones dreams.

Imagine Greatly!​

thetaxman1

thetaxman1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would imagine the financial kickbacks would have to be large to get it legal in any state, I think it all comes down to how much money can be spread around, there is nothing about poker that is for a greater cause to make legal lol, so I wouldn’t bother asking for it to be so..I could be wrong but I’m just guessing. If a state is needing cash, they will look to make it legal etc, or whatever other reason, it’s not something that is sought after because it is the right thing to do…everyone wants to get paid when it comes to poker somehow someway. If there is no direct benefit, there is no point.
You are right on so many levels.
So let me ask how can I get rich getting online poker legalized in my state?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right on so many levels.
So let me ask how can I get rich getting online poker legalized in my state?

The only people that I have known that are rich have no actual heats and souls, you don’t want to be someone like that would you? Lol

Last edited:
O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keeping you safe

Its been a while, but I am back to playing Online for fun now. When I left online Poker I had become proficient but the shut down came and have lost interest.

I think your law makers are trying to protect you. They know these sites rob people of their hard earned money.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I think your law makers are trying to protect you. They know these sites rob people of their hard earned money.
Which sites would "these" be, I want to try and steer clear of them, I assume that you don't play at them anymore.

:top:

O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately it looks like all off them. I personally wasted my money on pokerstars.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I seriously doubt the lawmakers give a dam about trying to protect me. They care about what they can get out of it all and getting re elected.