Legal restrictions are ridiculous!

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not just USA.Many countries in Europe restrict players from playing at various online poker rooms.My country restricted some online poker rooms that I used to play at.But,then again,it all started with USA restrictions when USA government decided that poker is not legal and after that many countries in Europe did the same.

Same here, in mine - and to be honest, I don't get it at all, if you have 10-15 available, then what is the point not having an other 10???

Compare to a decade ago, when I used to be active in 8+ rooms, nowadays 2 networks don't exist anymore (3 rooms gone), an other 3 are restricted, so only the pp and ps left from the old ones (but these never were my favourites) + the new btc ones... (without them, do not think I would play online, at all)

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm in ohio but they have pokerstars in Michigan now. probably going to deposit and try it out via mobile next time i drive up. i guess you can wd/dep out of state but have to be located in mi to play of course.

A

Axmanace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm in ohio but they have pokerstars in michigan now. probably going to deposit and try it out via mobile next time i drive up. i guess you can wd/dep out of state but have to be located in mi to play of course.

Yea it’s fun. Started playing a lot more poker because of it. Game selection if you like SNGs is a little sparse atm. (Only 6 men turbos)

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea it’s fun. Started playing a lot more poker because of it. Game selection if you like SNGs is a little sparse atm. (Only 6 men turbos)

do you know if there are many stud hl tourneys and cash games also?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
In Russia, they tried to ban online poker and failed.
Yet in the so called free world "greatest democracy" a simple pleasure is banned.
Go figure?

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was really sad to see US players locked out of PokerStars on Black Friday. There were a lot more games going at a time frame that worked for me. Not exactly sure what the government issues were with PokerStars.
When I vacation in the US, my PokerStars account locks me out. Sucks.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes. I'm against restrictions, people need more freedom and our civil rights are in terrible place especially since 2020.

S

Shay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope that one day US legalize online poker again. It would be good for everyone because we would have more competition between poker rooms.
What if we start a petition:p?