Late Registration System

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been using my late registration poker tournament system since 8 days before Halloween 2020 and with .08 left in my bankroll I used that system to build my bankroll to over $120.00.

I deposited money once at Betonline Poker $40.00 4-5 years ago.

It is my intention to build my bankroll. Not to get first place.
I can do that later in tournaments where there is larger prize pools.

I'm finishing in the money 98%-99% of the time.

The current poker tournaments that I'm using my late registration system on is .25 buy-in which there are two poker tournaments with the same buy-in at the poker site I play at with a 20,000 and a 50,000 starting chip stack.

.66 buy in and I started around Christmas 2021 the $1.65 buy-in.

The .66 and $1.65 buy-ins I want to see at least the top 107 players in the money, but I prefer seeing the top 152 in the money at the close of late registration.

The top 107 place in the money it happens when approximately 103 players have registered for the tournaments I regularly play in.

I don't normally play late registration at the .66 and $1.65 buy-ins if the tournament has to place in the money is less then the top 107, because I've seen alot of tournaments players are playing tight.
There not betting aggressively or going all-in.

Last edited:
F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds good. Building a bankroll is fun and worth it.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems you don't care about playing good poker ,your focusing on making money .not bad but for me I don't agree ,I like to play poker

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to play poker and I play in poker tournaments at the start of a tournament, but building a bankroll is a priority for me .

If I can figure out a system that works for me that I consistently place in the money at the start of a tournament, then I will play.

As my friend says to me all the time " You do you".

I also play full tournaments and late registration tournaments at blockchain poker which is a crypto currency site.

Last edited:
B

Beniciokgm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I don't really like poker tournaments at the beginning it has 2 hours of registration late after 50 minutes but never at the end of the registration which starts to get difficult