Largest online hand ever played

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a couple of weeks old. Sorry if someone else posted it and I missed it. I found this reading Lou Krieger's Blog.

Record Online Poker Cash-Game Pot
This was surely the biggest game in town: $200-$400 no-limit hold’em. Freddie Deeb (at least we think it was Freddie Deeb) heads-up against Johnny Lodden on the Microgaming Network (formerly the Prima Network) with over $800,000 on the table.

Lodden took charge early and had Fast Freddie down a few hundred thousand. Towards the end of the night the largest hand in the history of online poker was recorded. The pot reached $465,461 when Freddie spiked 3 aces on the flop. Fast_Freddie and bad_ip raised and reraised throughout the hand, suggesting that bad_ip had flopped 3 aces as well.

When the hand was over bad_ip mucked his cards and Fast_Freddie won with Trip Aces and a King and Jack for kickers.There is still some speculation regarding Fast_Freddie’s real identity. During the game, a bystander asked, “Who is Fast_Freddie,” and in reply Fast_Freddie said he was indeed Freddie Deeb. At the time of the action, however, another bystander reported at twoplustwo.com that Freddie Deeb was being interviewed by the WPT in Paris at the same time.

More than 600 people watched this high stakes cash game. Until now the biggest hand in online history was that between bad_ip and I_Grind_on_u, which reached $357,256. The hand played by Fast_Freddie and bad_ip was more than $108,205 larger.At the end of the day, Freddie left with most of the money but nobody is really sure how much he truly ended up winning after all the rebuys.

Here is the hand history of the largest hand in online poker.
Dealing Cards to Players
bad_ip raises to $1,200
Fast_Freddie raises to $4,000
bad_ip calls for $3,000

Dealing the Flop (7c-Ah-Ac)
Fast_Freddie bets $8,000
bad_ip raises for $16,000
Fast_Freddie raises for $32,000
bad_ip calls for $24,000

The Turn is Dealt (5s)
Fast_Freddie bet for $74,000
bad_ip goes all in for $188,326
Fast_Freddie calls $114,326

Dealing the river(Kc)
Fast_Freddie shows Trip Aces(A-A-A-K-J)
bad_ip mucks hand
Fast_Freddie wins $465,451 with Trip Aces

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry Alon, been posted B4. Quite a hand though. Wish I could afford to lose that much.

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Freak. Thought it might have been but I didn't see it. Hard to get something like this past our group. ;)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands