Lagging with a good hand

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately even with good connection in my poker room its seems as though when i got a monster and my opponent bets into me all i have to do is call but right when i click call the darn lagg starts and sometimes itll just sit me out and ill lose half my stack to the opponent. sad and painfull but shoot what can i do. Anyone else have that happen to them.

SecksyGambler

SecksyGambler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately even with good connection in my poker room its seems as though when i got a monster and my opponent bets into me all i have to do is call but right when i click call the darn lagg starts and sometimes itll just sit me out and ill lose half my stack to the opponent. sad and painfull but shoot what can i do. Anyone else have that happen to them.

Do you lag at other times when you play or just when you have a monster hand?

If you experience issues regularly, you might want to try resetting your router, checking your cables, etc. If / when that doesn't work, you might want to look into investing into a different router or maybe even a new computer depending on the issue.

If however, you only have this problem when you have good hands, it might be the fault of the poker site. In which case record and submit claims whenever you experience the issues. Poker sits can be surprisingly helpful at times when dealing with these issues. ACR even paid out roughly 100k between a few players once when one of the players won the bad beat jackpot but couldn't call the hand because of his internet connection.

I hope this helps, good luck at the tables.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its always funny to me how the poker sire your playing on lags when you have a good hand. Ive seen it happen so many time its ridiculous.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

Its always funny to me how the poker sire your playing on lags when you have a good hand. Ive seen it happen so many time its ridiculous.

LOL yeah ive lost some some money due to it. but now i know i can keep track of it and maybe get help

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, it must be very bad that it happens directly. I hope you can solve this problem.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands