Labeling of players

D

DerlyGR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know there is the option to tag players with color and / or information (at least on pokerstars). From what I've seen, some players tag a player when he is "regular." I ask those who use this tool, what other characteristic must a player have to be tagged? Do the colors mean something or is it free to choose? And if they write a note, what would they write? Thank you!!

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know there is the option to tag players with color and / or information (at least on Pokerstars). From what I've seen, some players tag a player when he is "regular." I ask those who use this tool, what other characteristic must a player have to be tagged? Do the colors mean something or is it free to choose? And if they write a note, what would they write? Thank you!!
Most sites do allow notes and color coding. I have seen some site that had pre-labeled colors (I think it was carbon), but generally you can choose what the colors mean for you. And you are free to make any note that you think is helpful.
There is a thread about the notes players make. It might be of interest to you. Here is a link to it. Do you make note of your Opponents? - General Poker - CardsChat™

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I know there is the option to tag players with color and / or information (at least on Pokerstars). From what I've seen, some players tag a player when he is "regular." I ask those who use this tool, what other characteristic must a player have to be tagged? Do the colors mean something or is it free to choose? And if they write a note, what would they write? Thank you!!
The tags can mean anything that you want them to, you can use whatever colour you chose for whatever reason you want, I.E. Good player, Fishy player, and so on.

There are no set rules on what colour/reason to use, as long as you know what they mean that's all that matters.

:top:

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t usually use it much, only if I play more than two games with one player, because it’s easier to evaluate

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tag can mean everything that creates you and edge over that player and has no specific requirement of colors and stuffs like that