Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In nearly two years of playing online I have never done this, and doubt that I've ever done it a handful of times on any social media or talk board. There was a player on ACR who was directing comments towards a player from Israel, about how great Hitler was. That really sickened me so I took screen shots for my records and reported the player. Hopefully it wasn't someone here on CardsChat, because we don't need that sort of people.

TPA

TPA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is common to trash talk in chat. You should not pay attention to it but good on reporting it.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was definitely the right thing to do. This person should be banned permanently from the poker site.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In nearly two years of playing online I have never done this, and doubt that I've ever done it a handful of times on any social media or talk board. There was a player on ACR who was directing comments towards a player from Israel, about how great Hitler was. That really sickened me so I took screen shots for my records and reported the player. Hopefully it wasn't someone here on CardsChat, because we don't need that sort of people.

It seems this is a frequent occurrence at ACR.

Like you I have now reported a second time - the first I did not take screen shots but gave every detail of the name. tourney etc. but they said please send screen shots.

In both instances nothing was being directed at me but the comments were a stream of vulgarities and whilst I do not normally pay any attention to chat, it was too much. Besides which, I do not see why I would need to turn off chat just so as to avoid getting offended.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
if you ever witness such a sick person or player , you have to report him , he is apparently a kind of garbage .