Just bought a Windows laptop so I can see hand history & use poker hand trackers

D

djmuggs33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i live in North Carolina , I play in a club on pokerstars where they all live in the north east and have poker hand history and therefore have poker trackers. I bought a windows laptop for this reason so I can use the past hand history, downloaded the windows pokerstars program... STILL NO OPTION TO VIEW PAST CARD HISTORY AND CANT USE POKER TRACKERS!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I NEED TO BE ABLE TO VIEW PAST HISTORY OF hands LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN MY CLUB ON poker stars (PLAY MONEY) but real money in real life.... what do i do!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
On a laptop, the hand history is stored in the AppData system folder by default. Full path: C:\Пользователи\Username\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory
Username is the name of the user in Windows.
The AppData folder is hidden, so it is not visible. To open it, click on the address bar and add the folder name or the entire path.
If there are no necessary files in the folder, you can find out the storage location in the client settings.
How to do it:
  • Open the PokerStars game client.
  • Open the "Settings" tab in the right menu.
  • Go to the "Game History" section.
  • On this page, you can open a folder with files, change it, select the storage period and language.
Good luck!:)

D

djmuggs33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you for your help, but for some reason, my pokerstars does not have the save hand history option in setting, therefore i dont have a file with my hand history on this laptops drive, i dont get what version of pokerstars i am suppoed to download, is the pokerstars.bet download page the wrong one? i also live in NC so im not sure since they only do hand history on real money games, if they even track hand history on play money

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
thank you for your help, but for some reason, my pokerstars does not have the save hand history option in setting, therefore i dont have a file with my hand history on this laptops drive, i dont get what version of pokerstars i am suppoed to download, is the pokerstars.bet download page the wrong one? i also live in NC so im not sure since they only do hand history on real money games, if they even track hand history on play money
If you need to view the hands that are not saved in the folder, you can download them from the game client. To do this, go to the "Tools" menu, open "History and Statistics" and select the desired function:
  • Get the hand history. Request up to 100 last hands or select a period of up to 1 week. The information will be sent by letter to the e-mail specified in the account.
  • Get statistics. Request by email from 100 to 2,000 recent hands with statistics: the frequency of viewing the flop, the percentage of wins on the showdown.
  • Audit. Order an archive with detailed information about gaming activity: the date and time of the game, money spent, winnings received by StarsCoin. You need to choose the data format, come up with a password for the archive and confirm the action with a password from the account.

For the audit, you can select the period from the beginning of the previous year to today.
To download the report for the entire lifetime of the account, you need to contact support:
Open the Help section in the vertical right menu.
  • Select "Contact us".
  • Click "Contact us".
  • Select the language, category "Poker" and "Hand History".
  • State the request.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I may be wrong her but I do think I know the issue here. PT4 wont track or is not allowed to track freeroll / club games on poker stars. I read something on this years ago and I think it was a poker stars thing but I could be wrong. They only allow money games.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands