JP Freebuy ticket

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, so I play like everyday pokerstars scratch and match and I am receiving a lot of tickets from time to time.

This time I won a JP Freebuy ticket! Anyone knows anything about it? Is this for the Jackpot freeroll?

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, so I play like everyday pokerstars scratch and match and I am receiving a lot of tickets from time to time.

This time I won a JP Freebuy ticket! Anyone knows anything about it? Is this for the Jackpot freeroll?
I think that this freerool is 500$gtd if I'm not sure.I played it just one time and I thought cool.there are less players than the normal.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Yes, I also got a ticket, but this tournament has not yet been announced. I think we need some time to wait.
Good luck.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were lucky with the tickets. Good luck in the tournament. I have not had any tickets for a long time.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yes it is for the freeroll if you look under the scratch cards you will see the details I'll post it below for ease of reference

Note it is a freebuy and not freeroll meaning entry is free with ticket but you can rebuy and addon.

Best of luck in tourney I will play if I get a ticket, there are supposed to be 10K tickets in the scratch cards and I probably would not get one, I rarely get them.

Details:
"Congratulations to PokerStars School member 'lukashov1982' who recently won $8055.87 by playing our Progressive Jackpot game. The next Jackpot Freebuy will take place on June 17th at 13:15 ET (Tournament ID #2310894551). You can win a ticket to this tournament simply by playing Scratch n' Match today! Over 10,000 tickets have been added to the game so get playing to win yours!!!"

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Details:
"Congratulations to PokerStars School member 'lukashov1982' who recently won $8055.87 by playing our Progressive Jackpot game. The next Jackpot Freebuy will take place on June 17th at 13:15 ET (Tournament ID #2310894551). You can win a ticket to this tournament simply by playing Scratch n' Match today! Over 10,000 tickets have been added to the game so get playing to win yours!!!"

Well, I thought that this $8.055 was the Jackpot money. Like you scratch and match 3 Jackpots, and its yours. But I re-read the Jackpot details and now I get it. I guess Cardschat can make you lazy because there is always someone to give you an answer:p:p

I hate freebuys tourneys. Those who are willing to spend money, shove any two and always donk on your premium pairs.

Last edited:
Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
Yes, I also got a ticket, but this tournament has not yet been announced. I think we need some time to wait.
Good luck.

I think that its what Terryk said. Its on 17th June. If you click on the ticket you can register in that tourney.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So anyone have an idea of what to expect? Whats the field? Any advices?

Also, is there any possibility to somehow sell this ticket? Cause I really hate freebuy tourneys.:(

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When in the poker school PokerStars someone wins the Jackpot then held the game. I also have a ticket to this game. The game will be held on June 17. ID of the tournament 2310894551.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So anyone have an idea of what to expect? Whats the field? Any advices?

Also, is there any possibility to somehow sell this ticket? Cause I really hate freebuy tourneys.:(
This is a common MTT. You can't sell a ticket.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello. Today I was lucky and I also got this ticket for the tournament. This is a good chance to win some money.

Mrfxx

Mrfxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Part of the jackpot at the time goes into the prize pool and you play for that gtd

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know anything about PS but good luck in your game.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL bro, just wait at the beginning and take some chips away from the chipleader donk.
Then get all the other chips from your table. Once you have enough, take a walk and wait for the others to follow up. now you should be in the money and start a new Deepstack MTT.
Get to the final table smoothy and win that thing!

THAT'S IT!!!:icon_joke

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is an excellent JP Freebuy ticket, in which a normal prize pool and you can win something, but it's bad that in the tournament the rates go up quickly and if you have a good card and play well then you will be able to win something, good luck in the tournament!

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what to do with the ticket, play for it and try to occupy a high place in this tournament ...
good luck

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, and for the Jackpot freeroll, and a great chance to start building a bankroll at pokerstars good luck

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Congrats!!! This Yes this is a ticket for one JPfreeroll in Pokerstars with big money!!
Good Luck wih that!! maybe i won one of this! :)

M

Magicdreads

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
THE LEGEND

THE LEGEND OF JACKPOT HAHAHAAHAH
no one win !!
lukashov1982 is a close friend of pokerstars' members, he will have to return the money. jackpot is illusion!

dont trust JOKERstars !

AL THOMAS

AL THOMAS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jp freebuy

I got a ticket for this does anyone know what the prize pool is it worth missing sunday lunch for or is it a lottery freeroll.