да можно конечно:top:

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL!

Of course available! But you have to follow many rules, one thing I know for sure: play by your bankroll. Be patient, practice free versions, watch streamers, read a book and arm yourself! And when you are sure that you are the winner, play for your little victory! Winning at least $ 5 a day isn't difficult! The main thing is to choose your strategy, whether it will be spins or tournaments, or grand tour or just cash games! Good luck.:cool:

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a regular player who studies and maintains his regularity 100%. Then I believe so.

C

chinito2410

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes if you have risk, i think that you can obtain 200 euros or us dolar

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend makes 2000$ per month. But he doesn't play Holdem he plays omaha

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can do it, but you have to be very orderly with the bets. And withdraw whenever you win. At the cash tables you can win two or three good pots and withdraw right there. I don't know if with 3 or 4 hours, maybe a little less time, with smaller earnings, every day, you could reach that sum. Regards!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is very doable if you use freerolls as a base,,,lucky for you CC offers the best of the best in freerolls.:ciao: $$$

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Yes, you can do even more than that amount

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If one is skillful anything is possible.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on your habilites and what are the buyin you will make this, but you need to take in mind all the situations that can make you earn more or less, each type of game will be your variation, you need to study hard and make a solid bankroll.

Try to start at the micro stakes and move up as you can reach the next bank roll necessary, and stay at the comfortable game that you still being profitable, some players make this amount in a single sessions, but they lost this same amount in another times, is this a part of the game, don't loose the focus, study more and more to smaller the variation.

chippmonk

chippmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how much you play, but definitely possible gl :)

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, it is but not easy, either high stakes or playing a lot

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everyone needs a Bankroll, because you will go for days, weeks, or even months without a decent win.
I recently lost time and time again on stupid calls on my raises that should not have happened, Who goes all-in with 10/8 off when someone raises with a 4 bet?
or shoves all-in with a 10/2 off when faced with a big raise from a huge pocket pair, what hurts even more when they suck out and make a straight or flush and you are the one looking like a complete moron.
Suck-outs happen and more than you think possible,
Stick to your day job and play for fun, it's safer.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Giving the fact you want to spend only 3-4 hours a day playing poker I would suggest to keep playing your favorites games then stick to cash game and mixing with your stuff but I think a 70-30 ratio - 70 for games it is the best. 3 hours a day also would be more than enough to get some major profit when you have at least $500 on your deposit, or at least that worked for me for a pretty good time :D

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most in a day for me was 80 euro... but you will win and loose ����

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that you can do much more in a day than that.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
possible yes depends on because: D anyway yes you can also raise 200 euros per month in poker a good tournament and you need to pay attention

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in eastern european country where average monthly salary is about 300-350€ and i have a job where i am payed 300-350€ so if is possible to make 100-200€ (112-224$) a month playing SNG,MTT or Cash game playing semi-pro will help me very much
i am mostly interested in SNG an MTT but if there is possibility to make every month 200€ i can spend 3-4 hours a day playing even cash game...
I will be happy to hear tips and ideas...
I think this is a real number if you learn and work your leaks and then fix it constantly.You should make much effort to earn poker nowadays but this is possible anyway cause much people play poker as hobby .

DanyDiablo

DanyDiablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is possible.... I started from 0 and in 15 days I won 740 usd .... and with the same speed I lost them all !! I was lucky and when the luck ran out I was not smart at all and it was 0 again. Good hands.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patience and dont spend your winnings 25 a day is 750 lol

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes

Good morning everyone.
It is possible to earn much more than that.
I see a lot of professional poker players playing on twicth who earn a lot more than 200 pounds a month, it all depends on your knowledge of the game.
The more you study and practice, the more you will win, and of all the players I saw playing what surprised me the most was the professional cash game player, Saulo Costa who sometimes broadcast his games on the NL $ 500, who managed to beat the NL $ 500, with some ease, it looked like he was playing NL $ 2.
Poker is a very difficult game, but with study and practice it is possible to profit a lot per month.

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As possible, it is possible to achieve that and much more safely! In my particular case, I see it quite complicated

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it is possible, 3.50 rebuy 180 man sngs are soft but there are regs, if u good at playing those I think you can make 200 euros month or maybe even more pretty easy

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if possible with a strict control of the bank. But it is not my case because I only play 2 tournaments per week.