Intertops

C

CHIPLDR63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My malware App always delete's intertops as a threat. Out of many sites ,this is the only one. Does anyone else have that site show up as a threat ? Just curious ,as I am not sure what is different about it from the others .

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have no problems use it all the time lol

R

rosa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just use this room on my computer, I've never had a problem, are you trying to use it on a cell phone? the only problem I see in this room is actually the flow that is very low

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I closed my account at this site six months ago because there is only one cash out option as skrill and neteller no longer operate in canada with a big minimum for withdraw and zero traffic.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will have that problem intermittently for some reason. I will state in the firewall that I want to let it through but sometimes it will log me off and delete it. lol funny.
I had removed Windows Defender at one point and went with the Avast free antivus. It worked great for a long while then all of a sudden started acting weird again. Sometimes it will just log me off saying there is a problem and I will have to log back in.
Suspicious really.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't had a problem like that with Intertops yet. I play on my computer though and not a cell phone.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have no problems with this room.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same issue today. My virus protection quarantined intertops. It even removed the desktop icon. After reading the complaints about not being able to withdraw easily, I am deeming it not worth the risk and effort. They have to know that this is an issue. If they can't even be counted on to pass basic virus protection, I believe I will pass.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like many others idk what to say as I've had no problems with this room.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is strange to me, make sure that you downloaded the correct site, it's not a site clone, I once got a virus that cloned the 888poker page, I had to format my computer to solve it.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe your malware app is trying to advice you that Intertops is not an honest site, hehe.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My malware app always delete's Intertops as a threat. Out of many sites ,this is the only one. Does anyone else have that site show up as a threat ? Just curious ,as I am not sure what is different about it from the others .
You are NOT ALONE ..... lol
I just gave up on attempting to correct this issue, not because I would not be able to eventually fix it, but just in case my McAfee anti-virus was correct on some low level threat coming from the program.
There are just too many online poker sites to choose from that I will not have to worry about some threat to my computer by using it.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i love intertops

not much ring game action though . I have a problem getting occasional 'error reports' that often will close up the site in the middle of a tourney, or ring games . I have to log back in and that might take a minute or more . meanwhile my chips or cash in a pot have vanished as well as any notes I have taken .very frustrating and a reason I seldom play bigger than microstakes ! no issues with downloading or having the site blocked by windows defender .

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hey kanetuck !

you like ACR ? ahahahah ! DOS attacks all the time ? cancelled tourneys ? losing hands not exposed for information and possible collusion ? I will take intertops all day , every day .

C

CHIPLDR63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My malware app always delete's Intertops as a threat. Out of many sites ,this is the only one. Does anyone else have that site show up as a threat ? Just curious ,as I am not sure what is different about it from the others .
It is both my McAfee and Malware Apps that show it a risk. I just quit since there are many sites that don't. Anyway ,it is definitely a personal decision. I have had problems before with ransom ware and don't need any more problems for being too stupid to take a warning. I mean why have the help if you don't accept it's warnings ?

C

CHIPLDR63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
maybe your malware app is trying to advice you that Intertops is not an honest site, hehe.
Yes that is right , so I thought I would post . I don't go there anymore , but can't prove it is anything . Just my thoughts are , there are many better sites for me ,and I choose them.And I don't use phone for all the people that think I am just stupid

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play regularly on that site ... I've never had any problems ... you should check to the computer ... something must have deleted that particular site ..! Good luck with that ... and be very careful