Intertops

P

paintedbynumbers

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is intertops worth joining? They seem to be the only room still taking 'visa at the moment.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is intertops worth joining? They seem to be the only room still taking 'Visa at the moment.

The software is OK (some people like it some don't), there is an issue with the amount of traffic though. What games/stakes do you like to play?

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play there and i only play the card chat and jackpot party free rolls tournaments only because if i play anything else there is not to many people in the money tournaments

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not many players at all and the people who do play just don't know how to play properly.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me personally this room do not like. Once I won a freeroll and they asked rolled 3 times the amount raked to withdraw money. This is insane, in other rooms just have to make a deposit and weight.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree that the amount of traffic on Intertops is just too low. There are days it can take 15-20 minutes to get 6 players to start a Sit N Go.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Not the best room.

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ill reiterate what most said above. Its a good site, but way too little traffic.
You don't want a site overloaded perhaps, but there is too little traffic here for sure. Too bad. We need more good poker rooms out there, especially for US players

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't waste your time for playing there. The room can block user accounts without a reason at all, even if you meet their conditions and play fair.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not played much on intertops but I heard it has low volume. The user interface of its software looks nice tho.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They, like others, have good and bad points. I do like being able to pull my stats. That helps my game. Others are so right about the traffic and the US players needing another good site with traffic. Wish that was better.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently joined this room but it is so dull and boring that I am not looking forward again.