internet issues

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I there.

I play in pokerstars and have many times issues with the internet dropping down at the point that I get to loose 3-6 hands. sometimes in an advanced stage of a tournament such as the bubble.
this is an issue in my country. Angola.

tell me guys how frustrating is that??? do you have similar issues?

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily I do not have these problems.

I live in austria and the connection is fine, pretty much everywhere.

Under your conditions, I would be able to play professional for money.

Hope you find a better provider there.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In recent months, there is also a problem with the Internet...

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My only Internet issues happen when I am playing on a mobile device. So yes, I've had those experiences and I know that they are VERY frustrating!

When playing on my computer with a hardwired connection I rarely have a problem. We have really good high-speed internet, but we also pay a lot for that service.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can be a local problem, of servers in providing service to the population, this will hurt you a lot, I advise to try to have other options, like 4G, via cable, have 2 type of connection for when this happens you be prepared to go back to game.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have not had problems with the Internet yet, but in any case, I have a backup option This is my phone

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to minimize disruptions.
for most people this means:
- wired internet connection
- wired keyboard
- wired mouse
question for you if it is your provider/neighbourhood/computer/country?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have almost no such problems.
If there is such a problem, I can always use the mobile Internet.
Good luck.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My connection is poor (10MB). There are two things which need to be considered: either there are internet issues from your side or there could be issues in poker sites where you are playing. Normally I connect to the internet again and close/open poker application. I have too a backup option, my 3G connection (phone).

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody have internet problems at some point unfortunately. In my country generally internet is good and i rarely have problems playing. If that happens i can either switch to my phone using 3g/4g or use my phone as hotspot and continue playing on the laptop. Having such laptop and phone combination can also help in case of power outages.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I there.

I play in pokerstars and have many times issues with the internet dropping down at the point that I get to loose 3-6 hands. sometimes in an advanced stage of a tournament such as the bubble.
this is an issue in my country. Angola.

tell me guys how frustrating is that??? do you have similar issues?

This can be extremely frustrating! I remember when I used to have dial up service and every single time it would lose connection after a certain point and have to restart it again! It made playing poker extremely aggravating because I might be in a huge hand and by the time I got back on I had folded away my chips! Good luck in getting a better internet connection!

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My fallout with PokerStars

So talk about online issues...I’ve been a fan of PokerStars since 2008 the Full Tilt days. Lost tons of money on my way to greatness. Analyzed my game this past week and every tournament I play I’m in the final table. Now, when I withdraw I get an email from them saying I can not use my PokerStars Card to withdraw. I emailed them and they said because I’ve used both E-check and PokerStars Card I can only withdraw by E-check which I know is NOT true. My next email I get a different rep that says just reply that you want to remove E-check option and you can withdraw using the PokerStars Card so I did and it worked. The next day my account gets suspended because they’re saying I’m not gaming responsibly. Something about gaming is only used for entertainment purposes and not to make money......FOH! It’s SugarHouse and AC from now on! :mad:

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live on a farm in canada and I have lousy internet. When I play a spin and go on pokerstars I am always too late for the first hand if I am on the button. I wish pokerstars would change things so this wasnt the case because I have noticed many many people with slow and unreliable connections. Even if I was a good player I would never dare to play for high stakes with such unreliable internet.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I also have problems with the Internet.
But I use the internet of two different providers, so I can always go on with the game.