Internet Gambling Bill Passed

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, this thing`s getting worse all the time.

I read that Barclays Bank is going to follow the lead set by Royal Bank of Scotland and put pressure on account holders to stop dealing with American gamblers.

That could be a huge problem, because Barclays hold the cash reserves for neteller.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a focking shame, that's all I can say.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they are putting pressure, do you know how many other banks would be jumpimping up and down to get their business? You're talking about multi million accounts that would be availiable to the next bank. Can we say the Cayman Islands?

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're talking about multi million accounts that would be availiable to the next bank.

Good point.

Some of these corporations have so much money and influence, I can`t believe how they`re wetting themselves because some dumb politicians, in a foreign place that has no jurisdiction over them, tacked a few lines onto the end of a law late one night.

Royal Bank of Scotland and Barclays Bank, ffs. Those guys are worth billions. It would only be petty cash to them to buy Frist an accident. :D

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just got an e-mailfrom firepay that said they would no longer transfer to an on line gambling site and starting the 23rd of october they would no longer accept transferes from on line gambling sites

C

chris0871

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what Homeland Security and protecting your ports, have to do with online gambling. I believe Bush is a little screwwwwweeeeeyyyy.

Congrats! Sticker on your 1000Th Post!!!!

No it makes perfect sense after 911 this country has gone crazy giving up so many of it's basic rights .This law smells corporate bullshiat all over it think about it who stands to loose from online gambling ? I'll give you a hint Vegas & Atlantic City .I bet online gambling is costing these corporations millions of dollars why go to Vegas if you can gamble online.
For them to sneak it in like this is even more troubling .So take it on the chin America your Corporate Masters have spoken now do something good for this soon to collapse economy buy yourself a plane ticket and fly to vegas and gamble your few remaining dollars that you have left away to corporate America .

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling