Incredible poker hands

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I had two very interesting hands, I would even say incredible.
In one hand, 4 players went preflop all-in, the first player had AK, the second had QQ, the third had KK, the fourth had AA, and the player with the kings won by collecting a set, for all the time playing poker, I see such a hand for the first time.
In another hand, I and two other players on the river put all-in, I had a full house of 777AA, one player had a square of aces, the other had a straight flush of 45678.

G

greenman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My alltime favorite is when got off chat complaing probabilities are not adding up . Five minutes later i got pocket aces hit set. Next hand pocket kings that set. next hand pocket threes that turned into quads. Same exact hand quad threes. What are chances of four back to back hands. Huge cash stack. Few hands and a new guy sits and has 5 less than me. His first hand i got pocket tens. flop a boat and he pushed . Had to call and he turned over pocket threes. quads three times in less than five minutes. guy leaves and cant find him on sharkscope. plays 1 hand then gone on a cash table. Probabilities

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also observed interesting hands, for example, when four players went to wabank, one had AA, the other had AK, the third had AK, and the fourth had 33, all the small cards came on the flop along with 3 :D

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alex handed out interesting hands. The first is very hard.

The Aces might have hurt the most.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes this happens...
And it has to for someone getting paid with a monster...
There is nothing more disappointing than having quads and not getting action.
But if a full house is possible and 2 other players put all their chips in on the river,
than usually someone has that impossible hand that beats you.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens in poker, the main thing is that at this moment you are away from these hands)))

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite ones are when someone beats me with 0,5% on the flop and hit on the turn and river the only outs which can beat me :D

ranynight

ranynight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite ones are when someone beats me with 0,5% on the flop and hit on the turn and river the only outs which can beat me :D
thats true. i just start laughing like a mad when i see this )

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thats true. i just start laughing like a mad when i see this )

At the beginning I was as you laughing a lot, but when I continued to play years after years, does not pay attention to that kind of hands if happen ahahahah. Just put a a little smile.

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the craziest, but I was heads up at the end of a long tournament when I flopped a pair of As and my opponent flopped Ks. We both went all in, which won me the tournament. It was not much, but worth a couple of hours dealing with some horrible players.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The second hand is interesting and do you remember if there was any raising preflop? Did the player with pocket aces limp? The player that won the hand had 45 or 68 or worse. Perhaps this player was in BB? If there was raising preflop this player should probably have folded preflop.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I had two very interesting hands, I would even say incredible.
In one hand, 4 players went preflop all-in, the first player had AK, the second had QQ, the third had KK, the fourth had AA, and the player with the kings won by collecting a set, for all the time playing poker, I see such a hand for the first time.
In another hand, I and two other players on the river put all-in, I had a full house of 777AA, one player had a square of aces, the other had a straight flush of 45678.
Here is an interesting one from a few hours ago folded preflop as knew I was behind but look at that board.:laugh::argh:
imgpsh_fullsize_anim

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit my First ever Royal Flush two days ago on CoinPoker.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 deuces an hour ago, first time. I was short stacked. But managed to keep 3 plays in. Was a lovely outcome

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can I say, there is a clear cooler in these hands. I myself have had such cases more than once.
Coolers have always been, are and will be. In the future, whether we are hostages or winners of such situations, everything will stabilize, because we cannot influence the course of events. The best thing to do is to treat them calmly.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are hands that can happen infrequently, the incredible thing is that in online poker it is common for this to happen

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flush Chasers...

Just survived a flush chaser ...... They always seem to hit in the tournaments.. but

I seem to miss outside straight with the flush draw?

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One hand I don't think I've every seen come up is a royal flush, even when I was playing a lot of poker 15 or 20 years ago. How often have you guys seen someone show a royal flush in a holdem game?

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was the action in the first hand? What was the board in the second hand?

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
comment about royal flush

Hi, I've never seen it, a royal flush is very unlikely, but what happens here is that 50% is analyzing the flop and the other 50% is luck. But the game is anything but flexible, but long stairs are seen, but this is the game, a lot of patience, luck and knowledge. Goodnight! Carlos Nuno]

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing a tournament, it was Chip Leader, he came out with AA and it was the big blind, the villain was UTG and he pushed all in preflop. I of course paid, in position and with pocket aces, I didn't even think twice. Flop: 8TA. that's all right. Turn: 2 River: 8, from the chipleader I went to the penultimate. Two hands later I left the tournament.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
such hands are not rare in online poker at all

and no it is not (only) because "yOu PlAy mOrE hAnDs OnLiNe herp derp"

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good little parties can be read here. That's great :)

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get used to bro, because you will see these kinds of situations many times, at least I see them recurrently in what does online poker not like that when it is played live, some last because of the number of hands you play, others variance and others rare thing, but the truth is that you see many such situations in my opinion.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me, all the hands I win against good hands are incredible.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands