In good

G

Goonsquad1217

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm struggling online. Its not that I am card dead. I'm waiting for decent hands and usually don't make a play unless I hit well. Just seems everytime I get in good with the best hand I seem to get outdrawn such a high rate.

Online has been rough for sure.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can help

I'm struggling online. Its not that I am card dead. I'm waiting for decent hands and usually don't make a play unless I hit well. Just seems everytime I get in good with the best hand I seem to get outdrawn such a high rate.

Online has been rough for sure.

Thank you for posting.

General statements can only be responded to with general statements. It is difficult to put yourself out there but this is a very positive place. Let us all know what games are you playing IE free rolls micros etc. Cash or tournaments.

Do a specific hand history so we can evaluate your bet sizing etc etc

Online plays very differently from live.

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

:):)

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand completely. the very same happens to me. I wait for a good hand which sometimes takes what feels like forever then when I do play i get outdrawn. crazy how it continues to happen..

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting for good hands isn't an absolute bad play, but it definitely won't make you win lots. Depending if you're playing tournaments or cash game is also a major factor.

If any of you 2 come back in this discussion, maybe you could define what type of format you play.

Have a good one [emoji4]

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a brutal game. I often think I must be a masochist to keep playing a game that brings me so much pain.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Funny I just posted the same issue:0) sorry to here the bad beats:O) my issues normally happen playing any where from 1 to 20 dollar tournaments. hope things turn around for you if not hope the bots get caught then:O) good luck and keep grinding

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell mine are in some of our CC games at either ACR or Bet online and any turny from 1 to 10 . at bet online just few minutes ago i gte pushed on yet again just like last night at ACr by AQ i have AK and of course the 3 outer hits. I must just be the most unlucky online player alive to see so many 2 and 3 outers, yet you see others these hands hold for constantly and they get huge stacks cause everything holds for them while day after day 2 and 3 outers are the absolute nutz against me. If i have JJ QQ or KK you can bet Ace rag or any ace beats me cause an ace is going to hit.
This bs doesnt happen to me on the regular live like it doe online and its one of the main reason i quit playing for couple years online. I should be winning this race 7 out of 10 times but im far below this average. more like 2 out of 10 times it hold online. Last night just in CC game at ACR i took 3 3 outers.

Just seems like it takes a miracle for my best hand to hold in these 3 outer situations and my pairs rarely hold even tho everyone elses pairs hold against me i know thats more of a flip but im no where near 50% either more like 10% if im lucky.
Im seriously about to that point of being done with online again