Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It does not happen often but it does happen. Its probably happens more often that we know as smart players will get away from the hand if its not good. Just remember the 2018 wsop main event final table bubble. AA v KK and KK and someone folded TT due to the action in front of him.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It does not happen often but it does happen. Its probably happens more often that we know as smart players will get away from the hand if its not good. Just remember the 2018 WSOP main event final table bubble. AA v KK and KK and someone folded TT due to the action in front of him.

Wow, imagine that you go all in with the kings as the shorty, being super confident and when the cards are revealed, your equity isn't even 1%. 😱

And definitely a good fold of the TT guy! I assume he was relieved after he saw the monster hands he'd have been up against. 😅

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
this has to be the most pockets ive ever seen
Why would you want to go all in on a hand like that? Under the gun, a pair of 6...A raise is sensible but all in? Doesn't make any sense to me.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why would you want to go all in on a hand like that? Under the gun, a pair of 6...A raise is sensible but all in? Doesn't make any sense to me.
There is a lot of context missing here.
We don't know what kind of stakes for a start.
We don't know the stage of the tourney
We dopn't have ANY intel on the players.

You may not agree with the play. but saying it doesn't make ANY sense is a bridge too far.
If I was up against people shoving Ace-rag all day long, sure I'd call a shove with pocket sixes.
If I was playing afreeroll that I got into late, sat down and have 66...sure, I might occasionally find a shove call.

Poker players need to STOP thinking there is only one correct action.
There isn't.
There are lots of situations...there are lots of players...there are lots of different combinations of how the cards may fall.

You are more likely to win at poker if you do play the percentages properly...but just like other sports, on the day, the best don't always win. Sometimes s/he who dares, wins.

At the end of the day, calling the shove might not have been my play either...but I think it is disingenuous to say it 'doesn't amke any sense'.

Regards,
JT

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A solid total pot on the table and a small stack for the player. Such a move can be regarded as the last chance to hit the jackpot. And this happened in the practice of poker, but then you lost. It's so spectacular, and it will tickle everyone's nerves. But remember that this step is extremely risky. One mistake and you leave the table forever. And if this is a cash game and you have already spent a large amount of money, then you will never get it back.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It seems coherent to me... You open it, you turn around, you can drop it. 3 players in the hand, pair 66 is in the hand most of the time.

Highfish

Highfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I know a hand a long time ago at a six max table. AA vs KK vs QQ vs 1010 and 76s.
Flop was 8910 the same suit 76 had.
Luckily I was not involved.:)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, imagine that you go all in with the kings as the shorty, being super confident and when the cards are revealed, your equity isn't even 1%. 😱

And definitely a good fold of the TT guy! I assume he was relieved after he saw the monster hands he'd have been up against. 😅

Agree the guy with the TT was happy but is also show the difference in the game we play in the lower levels.

How many time have you seen a raise all in a 3bet jam and call and someone then goes all in with Kjo and wonder why the lost the hand.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Madness, it even looks like mine

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Agree the guy with the TT was happy but is also show the difference in the game we play in the lower levels.

How many time have you seen a raise all in a 3bet jam and call and someone then goes all in with Kjo and wonder why the lost the hand.

Standard play though...isn't it?

Obviously lost on the 44 all-in shove warriors

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
and for some reason there are no moves, usually small couples win when there are a lot of players with such hands and it's painful to see, but then the older hand won it's boring like that:I CAN'T laugh: but it's not pokerstars forgot:Roflmao:

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well here TT wins, so no bad beat which happens rarely in this configuration. I have already seen such hands on Pokerstars... and generally the worst hand wins.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Believe it or not on ACR lately I see a lot of 3+ players holding pairs...

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Just the other day, the same situation happened, where I won the distribution with AA, where after one player who went to the olyn, everyone also joined with two pocket pairs. Thank God I won this giveaway:):):):):)