hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah but do you like playing against bots? Bots are easy to identify. They play multiple tables. they don't quit and they never engage in comments.
The best multi table online players play like bots, they play multiple tables, don't quit and don't have time to engage in BS or trash talk since there purpose is to play poker. As for how many bots there are, ALL reputable , legal, and regulated sites outlaw bots.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was wondering the same thing.. seemed like I got my answe.. Higher variance in plot. Thanks

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sometimes I play Omaha - mostly in HORSE tournaments. And based on this experience, I can say that H / L Omaha has even more variability in winning hands, since both the highest combination and the lowest are taken into account. Therefore, it is even more difficult to make a decision here, because you don’t know for sure which of the combinations the aggressive opponent puts in.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Omaha, I think the variance is higher, but due to the play close to the nut (that is, it is only worth calling at the end with one of the best 3-4 hands that can be formed (of course, this can vary depending on the number of opponents and their playing skills)) I think it is somewhat more predictable than Holdem.
I put a bit too much parentheses.:)

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've ditched NLH in favor of PLO because of the reduced variance factor. I wonder how many other players have made a similar change to their online game.
Everyone's got there game a switch is all part of it. I personally barely play nl anymore just live. I will play once I'm up money in tournaments but I've found players are too good or to lucky against me

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've ditched NLH in favor of PLO because of the reduced variance factor. I wonder how many other players have made a similar change to their online game.
"Ditching" NLH is not a smart move since that's where the $ is. If anything PLO will help you play NLH even better, imo. Sure, PLO offers a better chance of giving you more than one starting hand but so do every other player as well. I personally enjoy playing both games but to just not play hold'em anymore wouldn't make a lot of sense to me.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
mmmm I think it would not change to other, NLH is so attractive that it would be impossible to me

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, this is a matter of taste, but for example, I like no-limit hold'em more.